Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 100 of 109 Posts

·
Banned
2,164 Posts
The fact they Seth was allowed to respond on TMZ and through the official WWE twitter account, are advertising it on the app, WWE's Youtube page and probably on their official site....it's safe to say this has caught their eye.

They're gonna milk the hell out of this lol
Oops didn't know about that.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,128 Posts
WWE will ride this wave of course. I saw their official FB page and Youtube channel sharing the Jon Stewart video first and then TMZ got Seth for his response.

Regardless of if it was planned or not, it's effective.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Would love to see Seth Rollins curb stomp Stewart and kayfabe injure him or something. The dude will get some massive heat

·
TEAM DEPPIE
7,950 Posts
Yeah I only just read about this and was thinking about how WWE didn't milk Daniel Bryans yes chants at some baseball game.
Because he's Daniel Bryan. Sad, but true.

WWE will ride this wave of course. I saw their official FB page and Youtube channel sharing the Jon Stewart video first and then TMZ got Seth for his response.

Regardless of if it was planned or not, it's effective.
Exactly. Who cares if they came up with it behind closed doors? This is a positive thing for WWE and gets Seth's face out there. I see zero wrong with that.

I'm glad they are willing to help build up Seth's image than punish him for something he didn't do.

Shows how much Seth is liked though lol

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Rollins and his dick, legitimate main stream draws BAYBAY :rollins

Couldn't have happened at a more opportune time as well with Stewart being at the forefront of everyone's minds this week and it being Mania season. No doubt WWE will try and at least have him show up to their programming in some way. Have to echo the sentiments of everyone saying they want to see him take a curb stomp :mark: He's such a fan he'd probably want to do it too.

·
Registered
548 Posts
This is such a good set up for an Orton Return. If WWE had any sense whatsoever, they'd get Stewart to come to Fast Lane or WM or even host Raw one week. I would work it like this.

Have him come to the ring and face Seth. They cut a really promo together with J&J there and Stewart says something about Rollins needing back up. Rollins is like, "they are my entourage", then Stewart says something like, "well, I have my own entourage", and from out of nowhere come Orton with an RKO to Seth and beats up J&J.

Mania main match set up for Orton with John Stewart in his corner against Rollins with J&J in his corner. John will bring in a lot of ratings. He has a huge audience. And judging by his promo to Rollins, I think he would get a good reaction from the fans when he speaks. He would also get more viewers for the Daily Show, so it is a win win. And me personally being a fan of his, I would love to see that storyline.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Seth Rollins and Stephen Colbert vs. Jon Stewart and Randy Orton. :mark:
HA! I could just picture Stewart and Colbert slap boxing in the middle of the ring. John tries to pick Stephen up for a bodyslam but hurts his back and sets him down. Stephen tries to suplex John and does the same. Then both of them hobble to their corners to tag and Orton and Rollins finish it with a good match.

81 - 100 of 109 Posts