Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
I honestly don't get all the hype with Moxely.His mic skills are vastly overrated and his in ring work is very average.He is the best thing czw has to offer,but that says a lot.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
I honestly don't get all the hype with Moxely.His mic skills are vastly overrated and his in ring work is very average.He is the best thing czw has to offer,but that says a lot.
I don't watch CZW so I can't comment on his work there but I've not been that impressed with what I've seen in other promotions. Still, I wouldn't mind seeing him get his fucking head kicked in :D

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
I don't watch CZW so I can't comment on his work there but I've not been that impressed with what I've seen in other promotions. Still, I wouldn't mind seeing him get his fucking head kicked in :D
I don't watch much czw at all,but from what i have saw he's matches ranged from piss poor to fairly average .He had a good brawl with drake younger that was about it.Great to see Danielson tearing up the indy scene again.I personaly hate Moxley so i would love to see Danielson kick his head in.:)

·
Is a Snit Head
22,343 Posts
I don't like Moxley. He gets praised for promos but seems to be a rambler to me.
I always that was sort of his gimmick. I haven't seen anything aside from his Evolve/DGUSA stuff but I got the impression that he was supposed to have a few screws lose. What I've seen from him I've liked a lot. His roll in Kamikaze USA has been played really well as I think he makes a great mouth piece for a lot of the heels in DGUSA who can't speak English all that well.

He's also only 24 years old so he's someone that I think we will be seeing a lot more of in the future and I think he will get better in the ring as time progresses.

·
Registered
123 Posts
His promos seem pretty solid. I would think that he has a future...as long as he stays away from deathmatch bullshit. I saw on youtube where he let some dick cut him with a Sawzall, it was retarded.

·
Registered
480 Posts
This should be good for Moxley. Danielson brings out the best in wrestlers that people don't see much in. His promo work is awesome. I love Danielson, and Moxley is growing on me so this has potential.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts