Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This dude is starting to get on my fuckin' nerves. He just constanly flames things and people. Does anyone get annoyed by him?

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Agreed.

I fucking hate the way he bitches at someone in every thread he posts in. He needs to take anti-Asshole pills because if he doesn't stop soon I'm going to kill myself!

He's just an MJW wannabe, who needs to get his own material.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Boo fucking hoo. You guys bitch about me all the time when you should know from my name that I'm usually not serious. I'm also slightly bipolar. Besides, Jake flames people all the time. You don't bitch about him.

·
Registered
840 Posts
I know these people knew it, but they never started bitching at me until I changed my name. I don't know what that's about.

·
Registered
268 Posts
he is? i mean, you are? damn. I must pay more attention from now on!

·
Registered
295 Posts
He's annoying, but not as bad as that piece of shit Gambino, formerly Known as LeathaFace, Formerly Known as Heidi. He's been banned twice in like, 2 weeks. He probably will again.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Why, thank you Mr. Assasin. Nice to know you finally got that custom title off (even though SS will just change it back).

P.S. you spelled assassin wrong.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Me leave u alone? You are the dumb ass that is starting to talk shit for no apparent reason.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
How can babyboy be the new mean as the mean has jus about returned..i give it a coupole of days before he leaves again and then complains cuz "we are stupid and post things on an internet site" LOL

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Psh, I got called the new mean too during my tiff with Nitemare. You guys gotta come up with some new insults.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
the means back again? I thought that was just like an appearance to post an annoying thread. Hey he just called alex a Whole lotta names hahaha hes so sad. in fact babyboy your not good enuff 2 be the mean.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
uh? whos the mexican, if ur the mexican that gave me the Std please do not tell anyone else do u realise u have just told everyone my secret on the internet! :angry:

:eek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts