Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Hey, whats up XXXTorrieWilsonXXX, how come you aint been around WZ lately? Same to you EdgeHead2002 and Digital Diary, or what ever your stupid name is? We need you at WZ guys and girls, sorry WE, but it's true.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
JerryLynn420 said:

Bullshit TCE, you're not a mod at WZForums. You're not even close to being one. You're just a posting whore there.
Hey, FUCK YOU JL420, I am actually a mod their, Admin Bomb set me up as one and how the fuvk do you know anyway? BTW, your the posting whore their and don't get all cocky. If I were you, I would go and shag a sheep you little fuck. What the fuck brang you here anyway, hey wait a minute, 200 posts already and you've only just joined, you fucking dumb fool, and your banners suck aswell.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TCE said:

Hey, FUCK YOU JL420, I am actually a mod their, Admin Bomb set me up as one and how the fuvk do you know anyway? BTW, your the posting whore their and don't get all cocky. If I were you, I would go and shag a sheep you little fuck. What the fuck brang you here anyway, hey wait a minute, 200 posts already and you've only just joined, you fucking dumb fool, and your banners suck aswell.
Wow, don't give yourself a headache. Speaking as a outsider who read WrestleZone, I can back JL420 when I say you are indeed a posting whore who one day dreams of being a moderator. Take a chill pill dude, it's only the internet.

·
Registered
648 Posts
whoa whoa people people stop this fighting if you got a problem sort it out at the rant forum geez i cant belive i started this shit:(

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Low Ki said:

Wow, don't give yourself a headache. Speaking as a outsider who read WrestleZone, I can back JL420 when I say you are indeed a posting whore who one day dreams of being a moderator. Take a chill pill dude, it's only the internet.
Who are you at WZ? What name you under? JL420's is the little bitch witch blagged his way as a mod at WZ, I did not do nothing, Admin Bomb is pmming me to do tasks before I get the mod spot, so I am near their and JL420 has not experianced the hard way yet, anyway, i'm chilling now.

·
Registered
648 Posts
TCE said:

Who are you at WZ? What name you under? JL420's is the little bitch witch blagged his way as a mod at WZ, I did not do nothing, Admin Bomb is pmming me to do tasks before I get the mod spot, so I am near their and JL420 has experianced the hard way yet, anyway, i'm chilling now.
good now a mod needs to lock this thread you have to post in those stickys up there low ki

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
BTW, the ppl who thought I was a spam whore at WZ, well I was when I first came to WZ, but i'm not now, I joined in June and i've got 4800 posts at WZ, I stopped spamming when I was at 2000 posts.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.