Votes: 7 17.9%
  • NO!

Votes: 32 82.1%
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you have been living under a rock,super cena:frustrate is back and i am fucking pissed off,that SOB wont change no matter what the fuck happens,he is too busy giving Vince pleasures and that fucking ceo vince is enjoying it,what a bunch of bastards,he never changes nexus,rock,kane,punk,and now brock we all saw them as the cataylst for the change but THE FUCKING STUPID WWE CREATIVE AND FUCKING STUPID AND WRITERS OF FILMS LIKE MARINE AND 12 ROUNDS,what the fuck will they do? so now to all the IWC,stop giving a crap about cena,don't even boo him,just pretend he is a fucking jobber and don't ever voice you'r opinion about him,if his reactions cool down then vince would do something,so all stop giving that bastard you'r time and tune out as soon as he appears on the screen,piece of shit,looks like green goblin banged teletube and this fucker came out........so am serious stop giving a fuck and they will take notice....Rant over :cuss:

·
Premium Member
17,416 Posts
First!

·
"This is real..."
1,202 Posts

·
Banned
6,531 Posts

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Why do Rants need to suffer a topic which should not even be here?

Although I have to remind myself that in time some of you will just learn..whenever it will be in 2 years or 5 years but you will...you will learn just to not care anymore. That's how you beat the fucking game.

Stop being reactionists already.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You don't care? then why are you on this fucking forum?

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
The only way to beat the Game is to become an hero.

Reactions: Jigsaw

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
You don't care? then why are you on this fucking forum?
I was talking about not caring about the whole Cena Superman thing. Take a seat son. Get an experience education from a professional.

I didn't say I didn't care about anything else Hur, Hurc, Hurcumaniaz iz running wildz brutha. For fucks sakes you have eyes to look with. Use them.

In days of the internet raging warrior you'll need them:cool2.

Also you make it sound as if Cena is the only guy to watch wrestling for. Seriously it's just time to stop before it's to late Brutha..WOOOO, WOOOOO... yeah you get the picture.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its proven that ice edge is a troll and thick in the head so am gonna ignore him!

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Its proven that ice edge is a troll and thick in the head so am gonna ignore him!
Go fuck yourself Million Dollar Ipod. Smart ones won't care what you have to say about this anyways. It's not important for overall picture and you're just showing how little smarking you have done. But you will learn the ropes eventually, you will.

Look at you hurz, hurz trollz hurz. Just shut the fuck up and get your ass back to school where they teach you manners boy.

Since sure as hell the shit you are selling here are not for adults:no:.

Trolling? Showed me one post where I did that (and no in case you didn't know rants don't matter because every single fucker in here..or most of them troll..this is place where trolling is encouraged.)

Just go fucking read the rules before you get all high and mighty. Also learn what the fuck ranting means.

Also definition between ranting and trolling. Apparently your Ipod ass lacks that.

·
Premium Member
17,416 Posts
TerraRayzing: You just destroyed the only thing I've ever loved, WWE. All right, there it is. What do YOU love?

WWE: I love poetry, and a glass of scotch, and, of course, my friend Baxter here.

TerraRayzing: Well, now, guess what, this is happening.

TerraRayzing: That's How I roll.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
if you have been living under a rock,super cena:frustrate is back and i am fucking pissed off,that SOB wont change no matter what the fuck happens,he is too busy giving Vince pleasures and that fucking ceo vince is enjoying it,what a bunch of bastards,he never changes nexus,rock,kane,punk,and now brock we all saw them as the cataylst for the change but THE FUCKING STUPID WWE CREATIVE AND FUCKING STUPID AND WRITERS OF FILMS LIKE MARINE AND 12 ROUNDS,what the fuck will they do? so now to all the IWC,stop giving a crap about cena,don't even boo him,just pretend he is a fucking jobber and don't ever voice you'r opinion about him,if his reactions cool down then vince would do something,so all stop giving that bastard you'r time and tune out as soon as he appears on the screen,piece of shit,looks like green goblin banged teletube and this fucker came out........so am serious stop giving a fuck and they will take notice....Rant over :cuss:

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Hey look at this. Isn't he adorable:

Feeling cute while walking down that snaggy street calling everyone trolls aren't we Mr Sheepod?:cool2.... Oh did you say something? Well let's here it sheepod:

"Oh lookz at mez Hurc, Hurc, Hurc you guyz. One dayz I will becomez a huge smarkz with sharpz experionze and will be ablez to knowz the diffrentz between trollz and ranterz... also I will learnz my cute little placezez but for nowz thez adultz will doz zthat thinkingz for zme"

cena's the best wrestler in north america
:mark::mark::mark::mark:

:snrub:snrub:snrub:snrub:snrub

I love it, now Cena bitching has made it's way to Rants, great...
Kinda sad isn't it? This thread should just be locked already:no:.

13- No!
1 yes

Hmmm not going the way you expected?
1 yes? :hayden:hayden

it's fake.

Anyways AJ is awesome. I hope they'll get her something to do or put her into some other storyline. She's cute as a valet to say the least. Also has a decent cute nerd girl gimmick. Can't go wrong there:cool2.

·
Registered
516 Posts

1 - 20 of 45 Posts