Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attention all Wrestling forum! please join this website nwerpg.forumotion.com !! it's an online website where you wrestling fans can actually try it out with your roleplay skills! before i continue, you might ask why am i advertising? i had permission by an administrator here! so let's continue! it will be fun, hardcore and all you need/want to wrestle! you can take on the likes of your favorite wrestlers! whether if its Jeff hardy, bully ray, john cena, undertaker, triple h, brock lesnar! you can create your profile today to get your legacy started! please join now if you hadn't! also i am officialy advertising folks that join my site to join the wrestlingforum.com! so we all get a good deal! thank you! and enjoy!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea bully just alerted me to that with the exclams. makes me seem to overexcited and annoying. my bad guys just ignore them and if they're a problem i'll edit it.

·
simply the best
786 Posts
Yeah I guess, you should post this in the videogames section though. It'll probably get more attention then. Another tip ;)

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Attention all Wrestling forum! please join this website nwerpg.forumotion.com !! it's an online website where you wrestling fans can actually try it out with your roleplay skills! before i continue, you might ask why am i advertising? i had permission by an administrator here! so let's continue! it will be fun, hardcore and all you need/want to wrestle! you can take on the likes of your favorite wrestlers! whether if its Jeff hardy, bully ray, john cena, undertaker, triple h, brock lesnar! you can create your profile today to get your legacy started! please join now if you hadn't! also i am officialy advertising folks that join my site to join the wrestlingforum.com! so we all get a good deal! thank you! and enjoy!
:bateman

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well it could've used an exclamation. i'm just looking for some decent members who's actually interested. also how can i move this thread?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts