Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know what, I can respect that. On some level it is unfair cause things get taken away from women while there pregnant.

Cant drink alcohol, cant smoke, can no longer sleep on your stomach (which is the best and most comfortable way for me to sleep)

And of course you have to put your job on hold.

For a while Johnny was Mr.NXT, he the top prominent guy. While Candice was pretty much known as Johnny's wife.

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,167 Posts
I know the "alpha" dude-bros are probably going to call him a cuck but you know a dude has to be comfortable with his masculinity to say something like that in public.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Trying just a little too hard. Do your part (or more) of the childcare, without feeling obliged to tell us you are doing it, so she can get her career moving again.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
10,027 Posts
I just see this as him caring so much about Candice that he wants her to continue enjoying what she loves to do. Motherhood is awesome for women of course, but it obviously takes away from a lot of what they can do. Look at Becky. She was on top of the world and now everything has been put on hold for the next 1-2 years. I can understand why he would say that.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Ya know, there are lots babies and young children available for adoption that need a mom and dad and a stable loving home.

IF, Johnny really wanted to stay home with a baby that badly they could always adopt a baby. Then Johnny could stay home with the kid, Candace could wrestle, and the kid would get a good home and parents. Sounds like it would be a win, win, win.

Just sayin'..

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Cute, but Candice will never be a star.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Eww.. even if he's serious (which I doubt) what a pandering, douchebag statement. "I'm so progressive I totally wish I could do this thing that is impossible so you wouldn't have to babe) gross

1 - 20 of 20 Posts