Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone ever hear the story about John Lauranitis overlooking the medical history of Cowboy Bob Orton during his match with The Undertaker in 2005?

Apparently Orton informed him of his contracting Hepatitis C and advised him that he shouldn't blade during the assault by The Undertaker in case he passed on the disease. John apparently ignored his advice and told him to go ahead with it anyway.

That is pretty disgusting IMO. How could they let him keep his job after deliberately putting an employee's health at risk like that?

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
If I had a dollar for every "Johnny Ace is an incompetent toolbag" story that came up, I'd be a very rich gal. He must be one of the least liked people in the business, don't think I've ever heard a good word about him.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did see it on Wiki- it was sourced but you know what wrestling news sites are like- the story has probably been around the block a few times.

I was just wondering if anyone else had heard it or knew anything about it. It sounds like one of those things I could believe about John L. but who knows how greatly it has been exaggerated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts