Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've watched the WWE for over 20yrs as a kid and now with my son. I love it. Great fun and highly entertaining. So what's with this John guy as new GM.

What's been great about all GM's is you either love them or hate. You want to see them get their payback or they're backsides handed to them. But for weeks now everytime this guy comes on I switch off. He's got no personality, no presense, dull voice, I neither like or hate I just get bored. Please tell me this is short term, I almost turned off last night. The guys just awful.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I've watched the WWE for over 20yrs as a kid and now with my son. I love it. Great fun and highly entertaining. So what's with this John guy as new GM.

What's been great about all GM's is you either love them or hate. You want to see them get their payback or they're backsides handed to them. But for weeks now everytime this guy comes on I switch off. He's got no personality, no presense, dull voice, I neither like or hate I just get bored. Please tell me this is short term, I almost turned off last night. The guys just awful.
You've watched the WWE for over 20 years and you don't know Johnny Ace?

What a liar.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts