Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Atleast there was an small improvement .. too late if rumors about his contract are true

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Lame that they had to pipe in cheering when Morrison said "You absolutely suck". Also, I think that line was a shot at Chael Sonnen. Find it hard to believe it's a coincidence

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lame that they had to pipe in cheering when Morrison said "You absolutely suck". Also, I think that line was a shot at Chael Sonnen. Find it hard to believe it's a coincidence
No .. those aren't the pumped chance .. watch SD! and enjoy 90 minutes of them :no:

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
I didn't like it. His response to having to wrestle in street clothes without knowing who his opponent was and without time to prepare was pretty much "Oh, OK then sir".

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Haters still hate.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
It was the most promo time he's had in probably 8 months. Ya can really tell he's been given the opportunity to improve so much.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
To be fair that was the first thing he's said since coming back, and he didnt sound bad at all. Maybe the classes have helped him improve.

·
Banned
8,766 Posts
Dude, are you serious? fpalm

#1.) Raw is a LIVE show

- There is NO Piped-in cheers. The WWE is only able to do that with PRE-TAPED episodes.

#2.) You seriously believe that McMahon gives a shit what a UFC Fighter says on a UFC PPV that he would use the most uninspiring soon-to-be-future-endeavored "wrestler"(glorified jobber-gymnast is more accurate) to actually copy him?

- I know Vince is getting up there in years but I don't think he's THAT Senile. :lmao

·
Nah, I’m your king now.
4,026 Posts
I'm going to ignore the jackass that said they pumped in crowd reaction on a LIVE show like RAW and say that it wasn't bad at all. The guy took classes with a comedy teacher and Dusty Rhodes to improve his promos. The fact that he's cut two damn promos since he returned and yet, so called smarky fans stand their grounds and post idiotic, derogatory comments is beyond me. Sure, I'd like to see more of it but I read this a few minutes ago http://nodq.com/wwe/320474765.shtml McIntyre fans might wanna check that out too.

Haters going to hate.. as usual.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts