Wrestling Forum banner

John Morrison VS. The Undertaker at Mania

3329 Views 40 Replies 35 Participants Last post by  RedMan1234
I mean, Mania is coming up and who is there for Taker to feud with? For that matter, who is there for Morrison to feud with? I wouldn't mind seeing this match, I'm sure it would steal the show at Mania. As for the booking, it's too late to come up with that for now, so I'll leave that to you guys.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Banned
4,963 Posts
Why the hell would they do that if they could do HHH vs Taker?

Morrison'll hopefully just be thrown into the MITB match as filler, do some huge spot that takes him out of the match, while someone with actual talent like Wade wins the match.

· Registered
4 Posts
Why the hell they do that if they could do HHH vs Taker?

Morrison'll hopefully just be thrown into the MITB match as filler, do some huge spot that takes him out of the match, while someone with actual talent like Wade wins the match.
HHH and Taker are both getting pretty old, I think it'd be a better build to put
HHH-SHEMUS
MORRISON - TAKER

Morrison would lose, but show that he has what it takes to be great.

How are going to say Wade has talent? Morrison has more than enough shown that he has talent. Hes becoming the feel of a PG Jeff Hardy.

· Banned
2,581 Posts
Morrison is a lock for MITB.

There would be no appeal for this match (Morrsion vs the streak...really?) and wouldn't be much of a spectacle as Taker isn't mobile enough to help Morrison be effective.

No chance in hell.

· Registered
865 Posts
Why the hell would they do that if they could do HHH vs Taker?

What?
You assume that because HHH and Taker are both from the Attitude Era that they could pull off an amazing match?

JoMo vs. Taker would be a good match IMO
Giving JoMo this would definitely raise his credibility and what not...

As for MiTB sure he could win... but I don't see it

· Registered
4 Posts
Morrison is a lock for MITB.

There would be no appeal for this match (Morrsion vs the streak...really?) and wouldn't be much of a spectacle as Taker isn't mobile enough to help Morrison be effective.

No chance in hell.
I think Takers gonna be pretty useless for more than just owning somebody nowadays Or how about owning them while they build Morrison up.
Why waste HHH on losing to Taker. Taker should never lose at Mania. And you want HHH to win his match.

· Banned
4,963 Posts
What?
You assume that because HHH and Taker are both from the Attitude Era that they could pull off an amazing match?

JoMo vs. Taker would be a good match IMO
Giving JoMo this would definitely raise his credibility and what not...

As for MiTB sure he could win... but I don't see it

Not at all, though I do think HHH vs Taker would be a much better match than Morrison vs Taker. Why would they go with Taker vs Morrison, when they could easily have a much bigger match with HHH vs Taker that actually makes sense, with Taker retiring HBK OR have Taker vs Wade for burrying him?

G

·
I can see Morrison ending the streak, calling in a favour with Teddy Long to make it a three way against Edge, Del Rio and then unifying the belts win a victory against Cena. He'll also deliver the Starship Pain from a 70 foot ladder on to both The Rock and Justin Bieber while celebrating.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.