Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason Sheamus vs Morrison is the match I am looking forward to

They both made their first one epic and they both are great in ring performers. How do you guys think this feud will go down continue or one shot.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Re: For some reason Sheamus vs Morrison is the match I am looking forward to

I can see this being a good back and forth rivalry. we finally get to see morrison against a former champion which is just the rivalry he needs to really become a main eventer. I see the rivalry at least going to maybe 3 pay per views though. I would like to see morrison go up against orton one day too

·
Registered
4,592 Posts

Is that actually on the SS card?

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,954 Posts

It needs to be a traditional SS team match. I haven't even heard this time honored tradition mentioned on Raw or SD!. We're running out of time here WWE!

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts

Not surprising, you also think Swagger ROCKS.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

It needs to be a traditional SS team match. I haven't even heard this time honored tradition mentioned on Raw or SD!. We're running out of time here WWE!
Actually it does make sense. Morrison a captain would be good credit to his character.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

you also think Swagger ROCKS.
YES PEOPLE SWAGGER ROCKS GEEZ HE IS A good wrestler and a positive talent for the WWE.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts

I see it turning into a 4 on 4 match.

Morrison,Santino,Kozlov and ??? vs Sheamus,Zeke,Ryder and someone else

·
Registered
156 Posts

You realize Zeke is a face right? So if it were a tag match he wouldn't side with Sheamus. It needs to be a singles match in all truth, the build up requires the two to go out there and decimate each other.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts

Disagree. I've had enough multi-man tag matches this year. Fatal Fourway, Nexus vs. WWE, MITB, Bragging Rights, 6 Pack Challenge. I want them to leave them off this time around. Morrison/Sheamus has been getting rave reviews for house show matches, so I want to see a PPV one on one match, it could be pretty great.

I think this feud might last over two PPVs. Hopefully with Sheamus getting one win, Morrison getting antoher. I wouldn't mind another Falls Count Anywhere match either...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
920 Posts

I saw this match at the RAW house show in Birmingham last Saturday. The two had great chemistry and there were plenty of false finishes but the match made JoMo look really strong. Bryan vs Regal was MOTN for me though although not that many people were into it being as though they were all kids!

·
Registered
128 Posts

I've had enough multi-man tag matches this year. Fatal Fourway, Nexus vs. WWE, MITB, Bragging Rights, 6 Pack Challenge. I want them to leave them off this time around. Morrison/Sheamus has been getting rave reviews for house show matches, so I want to see a PPV one on one match, it could be pretty great.
AGREE. Just because this is Survivor Series doesn't mean that the WWE has to always force multi-man (or multi-diva) matches. It has been so overdone this year that I've actually gone so tired of it. It would be much better to let things develop organically, even if it does not warrant a multi-man tag match.

Sheamus vs Morrison would be much better one-on-one, no disqualification, falls count anywhere. :D No need to randomly include guys like Zeke, Kozlov, etc without any sufficient reason at all.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts

Should be a good match if it's added to SS card. And yeah multi-man tag matches are getting tiring, we just got multi-man Bragging Rights tag match and TWO 10-man tag team matches in a row. Another multi-man tag match will be kinda overkill.

·
Asuka
96,367 Posts

YES PEOPLE SWAGGER ROCKS GEEZ HE IS A good wrestler and a positive talent for the WWE.
This is the most false statement I've seen in years.

Anyway, in terms of a match, it might be the best one on the card, maybe, but with Kane and Orton in the main events, which will undoubtedly dominate the time scale, and with no Cena competing, no Jericho and no Christian, you know that wrestling wise, this PPV is gonna suck putrid fecal matter from a straw. Hopefully there's a Daniel Bryan match to salvage it somewhat. Either way, there's absolutely no storyline to this match whatsoever, which gives it no meaning. It's worthless. The only thing that will add some purpose to it is if it's used as a catalyst to bring back Triple H.

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts

Anyway, in terms of a match, it might be the best one on the card, maybe, but with Kane and Orton in the main events, which will undoubtedly dominate the time scale, and with no Cena competing, no Jericho and no Christian, you know that wrestling wise, this PPV is gonna suck putrid fecal matter from a straw. Hopefully there's a Daniel Bryan match to salvage it somewhat. Either way, there's absolutely no storyline to this match whatsoever, which gives it no meaning. It's worthless. The only thing that will add some purpose to it is if it's used as a catalyst to bring back Triple H.
No storyline? Morrison's random run-ins helping out Santino beg to differ! The build has been exceptional.

Btw where did they ever confirm this match?

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts

Pyro™;9037224 said:
This is the most false statement I've seen in years.

^^They haven't confirmed it, but I presume it'll be on the card. Unless they make it a triple threat with Santino in there...would be a mistake imo though.

If they are going to do this match, one on one at Survivor Series, on RAW this week they are going to HAVE to build it somehow, with some reasoning behind Morrison's attacks on Sheamus. Otherwise as you say, it won't have any storyline. Disagree when you say it's worthless though. Even without any build the match will be great and will benefit the PPV, and Morrison working with a main evneter is a positive for him...even if he goes back to doing nothing afterwards.

Imo, it's going to go on til TLC where it will stage a Triple H return after either Sheamus beats Morrison, then beats him down after the match, or Morrison beats Sheamus and Sheamus beats him down after the match, Trips comes down for the save and their feud starts again. Either way this is just a feud to bridge the gap for when he returns, and at the same time they give Morrison more exposure.

·
Premium Member
10,171 Posts

We'll either get Sheamus vs Morrison or Del Rio vs Mysterio. The one that isn't a singles match will probably be a traditional elimination match with them as the team captains.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts