Wrestling Forum banner

John Morrison tours THQ

963 Views 10 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  Starbuck
Just thought I'd post this here.

Thought it was a good watch and a clear pointer that they need to let Morrison be himself a little more. He's a funny guy and some of his material is great. Why they have him spew out these cheesy lines when he can naturally be comedic and cockey at the same time I don't know.

Reactions: soxfan93
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Banned
4,476 Posts
Yeah, there were definitely some funny lines there. Thanks for posting it.

I'd love to tour THQ haha.

· Registered
1,065 Posts
They gave Hulk Hogan some hair...lol

· Registered
184 Posts
I just me or Morrison is really the big part in WWE All-Stars game.

He's one of the first character to be promote. His toys form this game release first and now he guide us to THQ.

Can't wait for this game. Too bad Jericho is only on DLC though.

· Registered
5,733 Posts
I can do this all day.

· KO
6,183 Posts
He has the potential to be a top babyface for years to come... let the man loose and stop with the fucking kiddie bullshit. He's a great wrestler, has an awesome look, tons of charisma, is exciting to watch and isn't as bad on the mic as some people make him out to be.

· Recognize
21,207 Posts
There's a big difference between touring a studio with a few people around and being live in front of 20,000 people. He seems to be fine in backstage skits but when he's out there live he bombs. He can tour all the studios he wants but until he learns how to speak in front of a live audience he's always going to be stuck where he is.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.