1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
I don't care enough to watch any quick summations?
:troll

Reactions: Wealdstone Raider

·
Banned
14,424 Posts
It wasn't a "shoot" it was just Morrison talking about his tag team career like they were the Dudleyz or LOD, when in reality they sucked a bag of dicks. Judging by the OP, his gimmick seems to be stupid Miz threads, so there you go.

·
WeeWoo WeeWoo
20,073 Posts
Lol at people trashing Miz/Morrison in this thread. WWE haven't had a better tag team since they split up.
I'd argue that the Primetime Players and Real Americans could have easily nabbed that title, but WWE disbanded both teams and have fucked over both members.

Miz/Morrison probably were the last great tag team, because when they were around WWE actually invested into them instead of disbanding them when they finally got good because apparently no one is allowed to be more over and have better chemistry than the Usos.

Although Team Hell No is certainly in the running, but with how much they've tainted the team's name with shit feuds between Kane and Bryan and the fact they didn't have the best in ring chemistry makes me not so readily t include their name.

That being said, I still loved the Miz and Morrison. Highly entertaining and pretty decent in the ring together.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
John Morrison and The Miz were the best tag team in the past decade, what shoot are you talking about.Gimmicky OP it's getting ridiculous

·
Banned
14,424 Posts
If I cared enough to argue about who's better than Miz/Morrison, I would do it. But it's so stupid to argue about two people who are so untalented and failures, that I don't really see the point. But lets just say, there's a number of better tag teams since.

·
Premium Member
17,714 Posts
"narcissistic warrior poet, stoic"

"some of the great tag teams like um............"

But yeah, that's not a negative shoot. Not sure if it's even a shoot. He only had nice things to say, and dumb things like I quoted. Still was entertaining to watch in the ring though.

·
Banned
7,451 Posts
but Morrison was the actual wrestler. Miz is just Mike from MTV's Real World: Back to New York.

This truly the Reality Era.

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Youtube has a tendency to misstreat the word shoot as much as this forum abusses the word bury I noticed. What they call shoots are just normal interviews.

·
7,422 Posts
It was a short time but still awesome.

This too, with a good finisher.

basically you can create a good tag team with Miz + anyone, except John Morrison because he sucks.

As a Miz fan, this basically covers everything. He's a flawed singles talent, but he's a tremendous tag team wrestler.

ShoMiz was awesome too ( no pun intended ).

Inb4 Miz & Cena form a tag team :lol

1 - 20 of 46 Posts