Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Banned
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
– Starship-Pained.com conducted a Q&A with John Morrison on Saturday at the Motor City Comic Con. Regarding a possible return to WWE, Morrison stated, “Yes. Maybe a year or so.

WWE needs more flashy spot monkeys. Morrison is perfect.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
He only got let go because he was a bit whiny backstage..but I could name a handful more whiny then him.

It was a waste to release him, considering his athletic ability, regardless if I liked him or not.

·
Registered
274 Posts
He only got let go because he was a bit whiny backstage..but I could name a handful more whiny then him.

It was a waste to release him, considering his athletic ability, regardless if I liked him or not.
I agree. I always felt Morrison could be more than a spot monkey, though.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Morrison could be a WHC.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I would be glad to see Morrison return. I think it has been reported that him and WWE separated on good terms, so a return is a realistic prospect. I think he would be a good addition to the upper midcard. There are plenty above him who I'd prefer to have in the main event though.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Haha, no one cared when he left and to be honest I bet no one noticed, but it doesn't really matter anyhow, it's not like he's gonna have any good storylines or anything because not even the top guys have any.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Save_Us_JoMO

·
Nah, I’m your king now.
4,135 Posts
Yeah, he should just stay away.

It's not that I dislike him or anything because I really enjoyed him as a heel. However, he doesn't bring anything his replacement (Seth Rollins) doesn't already have. Plus, I don't think H will be too happy about that video and his girlfriend running her mouth on twitter.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
And this was the guy that cm punk couldn't beat for the ecw title few yrs ago
I really hope he returns and have atleast one match with Punk before Punk drops the title to anyone else.Not necessarily that I want Punk to drop the title to morrison, all I want is to see these two again in the ring.They put on awesome matches!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts