Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 387 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else feeling this? I don't mean as in feeling he'll win MITB, I mean as in he ought to be WWE champion. With the Attitude era belt. Bring some class to the championship after 5 years of Cena domination

It looks like there's alot of people saying he could be the next HBK. Does that make the Miz the new Marty Janetti?

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
1. John Morrison is crap at the moment. He should not win MiTB. Not for another year atleast
2. You want him to bring back the attitude belt? Why? I agree the belt should be changed but why go back in time?
3. Never. Fucking, ever, compare Morrison to HBK. Shawn is one of the greatest of all time. Morrison, is remarkably average in every way.
4. Miz cant be the Jannetty. Hes being pushed harder than Morrison. Infact, neither of them is Jannetty. Because last time I checked, neither of them is a raging alcoholic/ drug abuser who ruined their career and push due to their personal demons.

Hope that answers your question.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
No buys

·
Registered
343 Posts
He should win, the Miz is so bad in the ring. I don't recall I a ***+ match from him. All the Miz has is mic skills and too me he doesn't look like he should be holding the World Championship or WWE Championship just yet. Morrison on the other hand has shown us time and time again he is great in the ring. Yes he may not be amazing on the mic but I have never found him horrible unless hes with R-Truth. Give Morrison the briefcase, buuild him up for a couple months and make him feud with Edge. Then let him cash in on Triple H when he beats Sheamus for the WWE Title. Morrison will be heel and feud with HHH claiming he is better than HBK and stuff. He would be over as a heel in no time.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,792 Posts
1. John Morrison is crap at the moment. He should not win MiTB. Not for another year atleast
2. You want him to bring back the attitude belt? Why? I agree the belt should be changed but why go back in time?
3. Never. Fucking, ever, compare Morrison to HBK. Shawn is one of the greatest of all time. Morrison, is remarkably average in every way.
4. Miz cant be the Jannetty. Hes being pushed harder than Morrison. Infact, neither of them is Jannetty. Because last time I checked, neither of them is a raging alcoholic/ drug abuser who ruined their career and push due to their personal demons.

Hope that answers your question.
Great post.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Jomo sucks right now. He needs to be repackaged before given a belt. Drop the wannabe jim morrison gimmick ffs. It hasn't done him any good at all.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Jomo sucks right now. He needs to be repackaged before given a belt. Drop the wannabe jim morrison gimmick ffs. It hasn't done him any good at all.
it was great for him as a heel when he was sort of a rockstar/philosopher. he was really entertaining

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
it was great for him as a heel when he was sort of a rockstar/philosopher. he was really entertaining
I enjoyed his heel run on ECW. His look was fine with me then. Now he just looks like some gay model.

Morrison is still Johnny Nitro to me. He hasn't changed anything about himself. Get a damn haircut, some better ring attire, ditch the slow motion entrance shit.

If he's going to keep this Jim Morrison gimmick then use it. Like show him backstage with some groupies, have him read philosophy to them and act real deep and spiritual. Then it would at least make sense when he's called the guru of greatness, and shaman of sexy.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1. John Morrison is crap at the moment.
The fault of the creative team. As a performer, he's incredible. See the match where he won the IC title

He should not win MiTB. Not for another year atleast
It's high time to put him in the big leagues

Because there's a belt that's just sat there dormant, and because it's a thing of beauty.

It's not me. Google search him, and especially when you google about him deserving a push, there's a multitude of pages saying such/

Again, the baby geniuses of the creative team.

And why does everyone seem to think that he has to turn heel again to be a worthy world champion?

·
Registered
406 Posts
I'm not adversed to Morrison becoming champ on principle, but the guy does need to get some momentum and get the crowd to emotionally connect with him beyond popping for his moves before he starts getting any world titles.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'd rather The Miz win it before Morrison, but The Miz is too busy getting lipo so maybe JoMo is in with a chance.
But Miz is crap! He's got a stupid name and he looks like Bart Simpson!

1 - 20 of 387 Posts