Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Mamba Mentality
25,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
John Morrison is headed back to WWE’s squared circle after agreeing to a multi-year contract with WWE.

The Guru of Greatness is set to bring his Hollywood style back to WWE for the first time since 2011. A former Tag Team and Intercontinental Champion, Morrison is still fondly remembered by the WWE Universe for his unique and exciting in-ring style, which was influenced by his extensive background in parkour.

Morrison’s TV return and brand affiliation are still to be determined.

Stay with WWE digital platforms as the story develops.

Source: https://www.wwe.com/article/john-morrison-agrees-wwe-contract?sf225238236=1&fbclid=IwAR3iYNOY9bhQRQWld_UQxv3sUxW1Lci-8s1dIHBrgcTgjzvW0aPLTaJID0g

·
Bury me one foot for every inch of heel she's wear
2,391 Posts
If he never left I'm convinced he either would've had Dolph's MITB a few years ago or Kofi's lead up to Mania this year.

·
Asuka
96,501 Posts
Send him to NXT so we don't have to worry about him.

Unfortunately, he's an atrociously bad mic worker, a spot monkey, and a pretty boy, so that probably means he's gonna be the Universal champion. He ticks off every Vince box. The environment today is so much more accommodating to his type of wrestler than it was when he was here last time.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,104 Posts
I've always liked him, and over the years since his departure, he's honed his skills to become a more complete pro-wrestler. He was amazing in Lucha Underground and still is in great shape. Him vs Styles, Bryan, Rollins, Almas, and of course Miz and Prince Puma/Ricochet could be great.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts