Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
495 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R90exWTtR_I

I don't know if this has been posted before but this happened 4 months ago. It's great to see these 2 together again and we can see here John Morrison is able to talk smoothly.
This was during Sheamus and Jomo's feud.

In fact this shows if WWE gave him the right material or gave him the chance to talk without their lame ass scripts he could actually be a good talker. He cracked me up abit here and showed no signs of awkwardness

· Premium Member
37,916 Posts
Watch the whole video mate, this isn't just about the how he expresses himself. Miz pretty much hit the spot with how he said Jomo will always be number 2 to him...for now i guess.
I did watching the whole thing and like I said, JoMo's improv e-mail reading was anything but smooth.

· Registered
12,125 Posts
I watched it again.. this was a funny interview.. I hope JoMo wins the title from the Miz. They had a great match on raw for the title months ago.. I hope next time they meet in a PPV where Morrison finally wins his. Why Miz? because they have a very good chemistry and history together.

· Follower of Lockeism
13,499 Posts
I did see this a while ago, a fun intervierw and glad to see them back together for a bit.

Morrison does do better with his own material and can be good on the mic on occasions, he's a lot solid. I really do hope they eventually get round to putting these two in a title feud at some point.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.