Wrestling Forum banner

John Morrison and Dolph Ziggler in WM (Spoiler)

2506 Views 27 Replies 24 Participants Last post by  BGLWrestlingGod
Many of wrestling news websites says that they’re gonna have John Morrison, Kelly Kelly and Trish Stratus vs. Dolph Ziggler, Michelle McCool and Layla in WM. Which likely to happen since Vickie will have to face Trish next week and we know LayCool would come and help Vickie to win. So this match is likely to happen.

But what do you prefer? That match or just Morrison vs. Ziggler. I prefer the second one because it would be a really good match. If they give time like 20 minutes. That match will steal the show no doubt (Which they’ll never give them that much). It might be a good old classic mania matches that didn’t need solid build up like Steamboat vs. Savage in WMIII or Jericho vs. HBK in XIX (Okay probably with not that classic like these two but it could be right?).

Actually that mix tag match might not bad if they didn’t add Kelly in it. So I want to know you guys opinion about this match.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
420 Posts
I would prefer Morrison/Ziggler in a singles match and Kelly/Trish vs. Laycool a separate women's tag match. If Morrison and Ziggler are given a singles match, I'm sure they will be given more time and put on a hell of a show. I understand Dolph and Laycool, but did I miss something about Morrison being tied in with Kelly and Trish?

· Registered
5,130 Posts
Just Morrison vs. Ziggler without the divas. It will be a good opener to hype up the crowd and sets the tone for the rest of the night. The mix tag match is probably the one that is gonna happen though.

· Registered
2,804 Posts
morrison vs ziggler in a ladder match for #1 contender for a world title. then have laycool vs trish and kelly kelly. trish and mccool would carry the match obviously, but dont under estimate layla and kelly is athletic enough to more than hold her own if booked right. besides, kelly seems to be improving again...and developing some emotion other than smiling all the time...not that i dont mind that smile...but you can't smile ALL the time.

· Banned
18,124 Posts
Without the Divas, please. They had very good series of matches in late 2009 and right now it could be a show-stealer.

· Registered
806 Posts
morrison vs ziggler in a ladder match for #1 contender for a world title.
So basically the MitB match -6?

Actually, those two are my favourites, so I absolutely approve.

· Registered
6,114 Posts
A one-on-one match would be much better no doubt, but unfortunately that doesn't work for Wrestlemania without any build whatsoever so the addition of the divas is fine in my book. It's kind of a 'special occasion' tag team match so I'm fine with it. It does at least feature more of the talent anyway.

· Registered
10,205 Posts
Morrison vs Ziggler would absolutely steal the show at WM27, and with both of them on Raw they could easily start a feud leading into WM27. Leave the divas in their own match and give these guys 10-15 min, it would be a great opener to get the crowd excited.

· Follower of Lockeism
13,499 Posts
I think most people would chose Morrison/Ziggler singles over any kind of intergender match proposed.

In all honesty, a Morrison/Ziggler singles match could completely steal the show. Give them 10 - 15 minutes and they would both wow everyone. Both guys deserve to have a singles match at Mania, I don't see the need to have random DIVAs added to overshadow what could definatly add something great to an underwhelming (in terms of match quality) Wrestlemania card. Would love to see this as a proper feud from next week but with both guys bigger stars than they were last time.

Have it as a number one contenders match or something, it would definately be a positive for the card if made a singles match.

· Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,845 Posts
Is this company out of its mind? Didn't it see what happened with Ziggler/Bryan at Bragging Rights? If this was built up as a number 1 contender match and given 15 minutes it would tear the house down.

Not only that, the Divas 3-on-3 match is compelling enough on its own.

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,895 Posts
As others have said, should be Morrison vs. Ziggler and Kelly Kelly / Trish Stratus vs. LayCool.

With the way it seems set up, it's basically a Divas match with Morrison and Ziggler tacked on.
That's what happens when neither guy's got mic skillz, yo!!!!!!!!!11111

(Actually being kind of half-serious.)

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,895 Posts
Dolph Ziggler's mic-work is underrated, to be honest. He's not the best, but he's not the worst either.
I think they've always felt reluctant to let him go out there and just talk ever since the Breaking Point '09 fiasco.

Besides, though, he's got Vickie anyway. (As a "business partner" now.)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.