Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That guy is so fuckin annoying he should just leave the world and not come back. Must be nice to miss a bunch of calls during an NFL game and get payed a bunch.. Get this Tampa Bay's outfits are red, but he said the orange team.. He's stupid and he's annoying.. AHHHHHHHH!

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Hes awesome..he knows alot about football.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
I like John Madden, because he makes me feel smart. "Now if the quarterback throws the ball the the receiver, and the receiver cathes it in the endzone, then that's a touchdown!" Maybe he's a little color blind.

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah I still think Dickie V would be better at calling football than Madden, lol

And yes, he's gotta be colored blind :argh:

·
Registered
204 Posts
"The team with the most points wins the game."

Madden's best line ever

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
MUFC rule will do the quadruple this year. NUFC won't get into the Champs league if Wenger has his way.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I dunno wot's Wenger's idea? If it's frst 2 then we will if it's 1st the ur rite we won't cos Arsenal will finish ahead of us.

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Top 4 qualify for Champions League football. United to do the quadruple? I think not. No one can stop the mighty Chelsea.
Who the hell is John Madden anyway? i don't watch american sports except Baseball when it's on Channel 5 in the early hours of the morning. I've heard of the Madden PS2 series but i can't stand Amercan football so i hate the damn games aswell. Pro Evolution Soccer2 = Best sports title EVER, oh man i love that game.

N

·
0 Posts
I think Madden NFL 2003 is a nice game. I am not too fond of Madden, but the game is good.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Madden 2003 is incredible.

N

·
0 Posts
While playing Madden 2003, he said, "Three points is three points."

Um, yeah...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts