Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if already posted -

Laurinaitis issued the following “statement” to WWE’s website:

“Kevin Nash is a friend of mine. We have a long history and I’m the one who hired him. I think the circumstances of Kevin’s firing are unfortunate, but ultimately, I don’t make the rules around here. [WWE Chief Operating Officer] Triple H does. As far as the conversation in that limo, as the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations, I cannot disclose the nature of any private conversation with our talent in order to protect the integrity of the office. I respect the hell out of Kevin and I wish him the best in his future endeavors.”

·
Banned
1,042 Posts
I know this whole thing is a work, but jesus christ WWE, at least try a little harder when putting out "official statements" to make it look less like a work, and more like something semi-believable.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
@ everyone before me:

Yeah, WWE probably went overboard with this article, as if Nash returning wasen't obvious enough.

·
Registered
12,415 Posts
It's hard to take these kind of news seriously. I'd still say it is a work.

I'm pretty sure such a statement actually makes the idea of a work more likely.

·
"This is real..."
1,200 Posts
They're really going above and beyond to make us believe Nash is really gone. Not working so well.

·
Banned
161 Posts
kevin is actually leaving for a bit to work in his movie

·
Registered
276 Posts
Don't think a single casual fan gives a shit. Keep him the fuck away.

Both these guys, in fact. How many times does Laurinatis need to kill a crowd before they admit it's not going to work out with him?

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,792 Posts
Quite funny.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts