Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
wwe.com said:
RALEIGH, N.C. — John Laurinaitis may have crawled out of WWE Over the Limit with a win over John Cena thanks to an interfering Big Show, but the General Manager’s victory didn’t come without a serious price.

WWE.com has gotten word that Mr. Laurinaitis was rushed to the emergency room from Raleigh, N.C.’s PNC Arena, showing signs of a possible concussion, possible ACL damage to his knee and a possible spinal injury. To add to this litany of serious injuries, the executive also suffered contusions over his entire body and was said to have difficulty raising his left arm and left leg, which can indicate possible nerve damage. The General Manager may have also suffered a broken clavicle.

As of now, none of these injuries have been fully confirmed and it is unclear whether or not Mr. Laurinaitis will be able to attend Raw SuperShow tomorrow night. WWE.com will stay with the story as it develops.

broken clavicle, and possible acl damage in his knee and spinal damage? LOL really?

at least he sold it/will sell it better than cena.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Re: johnny ace injuries

Seems like a way to write him off TV. Either that or he's going to be pushed around in a wheelchair by Otunga for the next year.
I think that would be hilarious. Actually maybe they will show him on hospital on tomorrow's Raw with Santino and the Cobra trying to cheer him up.

Anything can happen in the WWE

·
The Loose Cannon
5,833 Posts
Whoever mentioned wheelchair is spot on. It wouldn't suprise me in the slightest.

Expect Lord Tensai to exact revenge on Cena tonight, I've heard it's going to be a handicap match.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Being pushed in a wheelchair would just be a total ripoff of Vickie's run as a GM but only she wasn't injured...just fat.
She was meant to have an injured neck thanks to a Tombstone from Taker.

But yeah it will be a total rip off of Vickie's run, especially seeing as she had Teddy as her bitch too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts