Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think of the possibility of there being a storyline where John Lauranitis trying to take over the WWE? I know it is like that at the moment but what about a full on storyline, Heres what I think, we have seen Brock Lesnar take out HHH and Lord Tensai take out Cena and preview for raw says the board of directors will respond, so who will be their representive? if its stephanie heres my idea,

stephanie could come out and get in brocks or laurantitis face and have an argument about the bad job lauranitis has done and what brock did to her husband HHH and slap one or both of them and when they act like they will attack her she could say they may be all kinds of things but they wouldn't attack a woman and laurantitis could say he wouldn't but she would and Kharma could return and attack stephanie,

so Lauranitis's stable could be Brock, Tensai and Kharma and they attack various members of the roster who speak out of turn until Vince turns up and says to Lauranitis that this wasn't part of the plan (in reference to while lauranitis always on phone to someone), Lauranitis can say he knows it wasn't but it was part of HIS plan, he has enough of not being respected by the mcmahons, by the WWE roster and the WWE universe, He is gonna take over and rid the WWE of the Mcmahons and run the WWE his way, Vince could go to attack and Brock could save Laurantitis and hit Vince with the F5. the storyline could lead to HHH v.s Brock and Cena v.s Tensai at summerslam

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Nice Try.

·
Banned
882 Posts
When you mentioned Stephanie, I stopped reading. Please no more McMahon shit. They put themselves all over the show for so many years, we finally have a McMahon-free show, so don't fuck with a good thing.

·
AWWWW! Wrestling forum... Don't you dare be sour..
2,335 Posts
If anything I would only accept an Austin/McMahon Screwjob to the fans. Where say Cena ends up facing Laurinaitis. But Tensai is there and Cena basically fights Tensai. Cena finally beats the shit outta Tensai and leaves Laurinaitis left by himself in the ring. Laurinaitis lays down and cena covers him for the win. Cena shakes Johnny's Hand, and they become partners....But it wont happen like that

1 - 4 of 4 Posts