Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
courtesy is a fallacy
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
look at the stuff he comes out with in the chatbox

[12-02, 17:22] Jon Hamm Sandwich sometimes i think about what could happen if me and bkb could met in real life. how early is too early to say i love you?

[9-02, 11:58] Jon Hamm Sandwich i really like glee. i mainly watch it for the gay characters on there, but i do enjoy the music also. i can't wait to meet with mike and discuss episodes.

[22-01, 4:31] Jon Hamm Sandwich what kind of shampoo and conditioner do you guys use? the one i generally use isn't keeping my hair shinny anymore and it's worrying me.

[30-1, 11:34] Jon Hamm Sandwich what's the easiest way to talk to a guy when you're out? this one guy tonight just wasn't interested. i asked about his favorite scented candles and even complimented the cute jacket he was wearing, but he just seemed like he was afraid of me. it kind of hurt my ego.

[4-1, 14:39] Jon Hamm Sandwich just got back from a dinner party hosted by a few of my friends. we had a lovely time, somebody even said something about the pink shirt i wore. i'm glad somebody noticed, it took alot of courage to buy it. i felt bad when everyone else bought a dessert and i didn't though.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
I don't think he qualifies as "closet" homosexual, anymore.

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
He's also a part-time MMA fan. I may of fucked up on my favourtie fight, but I don't halfass my support
Dude you said your favourite fight was Alves/Machida. Alves is a welterweight, Machida is a light heavyweight and they've never fought so shut the fuck up. yours is far worse, it will always be far worse and trying to claim you're an mma fan is a fucking joke.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Dude you said your favourite fight was Alves/Machida. Alves is a welterweight, Machida is a light heavyweight and they've never fought so shut the fuck up. yours is far worse, it will always be far worse and trying to claim you're an mma fan is a fucking joke.
:lmao

Thanks Nicky.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Maybe he has a time machine, went into the future, where Alves put on some weight and challenged Machida? Or Machida dropped a few pounds and challenged Alves? Or maybe he's just a fucktard.

·
¡GOLDADO!
2,309 Posts
look at the stuff he comes out with in the chatbox

[12-02, 17:22] Jon Hamm Sandwich sometimes i think about what could happen if me and bkb could met in real life. how early is too early to say i love you?

[9-02, 11:58] Jon Hamm Sandwich i really like glee. i mainly watch it for the gay characters on there, but i do enjoy the music also. i can't wait to meet with mike and discuss episodes.

[22-01, 4:31] Jon Hamm Sandwich what kind of shampoo and conditioner do you guys use? the one i generally use isn't keeping my hair shinny anymore and it's worrying me.

[30-1, 11:34] Jon Hamm Sandwich what's the easiest way to talk to a guy when you're out? this one guy tonight just wasn't interested. i asked about his favorite scented candles and even complimented the cute jacket he was wearing, but he just seemed like he was afraid of me. it kind of hurt my ego.

[4-1, 14:39] Jon Hamm Sandwich just got back from a dinner party hosted by a few of my friends. we had a lovely time, somebody even said something about the pink shirt i wore. i'm glad somebody noticed, it took alot of courage to buy it. i felt bad when everyone else bought a dessert and i didn't though.
BKB is a woman though, haven't you heard? That's a big plothole in your story.
;)

1 - 20 of 63 Posts