Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Goku is an epic character how dare you sir compare him with Cena of all people?:westbrook3

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,349 Posts
Cena = 1950's Superman, there is a reason why Superman while iconic isn't all that liked. A list super heroes of the 50's are now C listers. Captain America, Ironman, Batman etc will always be more liked than Superman now.

Cena wows the kids until age 10, wows some women and wows some dorky guys who wear Superman undies still at age 35.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Cena is more like Ash ketchum from Pokemon both catered for kids both never evolved with time Both act so damn childish and no sell rivals.It,s 2015 Pikachu still never evolved Ash is still 10 years old and Cena has never turned heel.

·
Banned
4,039 Posts
That's insulting to Goku IMO.

Goku can actually take beatings and put the villains over. He's actually easy to root for. Granted he comes up against hateable guys but nevertheless. With Goku, you know he'll win but you don't mind seeing the journey to get there. With Cena, there is no journey. I'm watching Dragon Ball at the moment too and I've been comparing it a lot to wresling :lel

So yeah, Goku is no Cena. If Goku was anything like Cena, he'd have beaten Vegeta, Captain Ginyu, Frieza, The Androids, Cell, Majin Buu and Kid Buu in 3 episodes each. At least Goku let Gohan go over Cell :jericho2

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
This is crazy I was just going to make a thread about this. How Bryan is Gohan and we got the Cell win (Mania XXX) and Gohan became the number one guy and most popular with the fans. Then they booked him like a nerd (Kane -Bryan) and gave the Buu win to Goku (Cena Wins). Then gave the mantle to some non-deserving guy almost everyone disliked (Uub).

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
More like Monkey D Cena.
Hell nah lol Luffy maybe a goof most times but his a very likeable character unlike that cornball Cena.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts