Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just turned on the network and total divas was on, not exactly my cup of tea but was about to flick through some programs when I saw the best thing ever

John Cena in a suit.

Its not the fact John is wearing a suit, its the way he is wearing one. No class, no sophistication, No style.

He looks like he has gone to a suit shop, went down the fat guy section and just grabbed it off the shelf, thrown it on and paid for it

Don't get me wrong, I'm no tailor or where suits on a daily, but I know how a suit should fit and how a suit shouldn't.

Cena's looks like he is going to court, look at the trousers all looses and baggy, the waist is no where to be seen and the arms...

I'm not sure how other people wear suits, but loose and baggy is not a good look. I like a properly fitted suit that speaks style and class, I am not into hip hop fitted suits. Maybe some people like that style but Cena looks even more goofy.

With all that money, he could go to a tailor and get a custom fitted and made suit. I guess its true, money cant by class

·
Registered
879 Posts
Is this really what it has come down to? Someone is actually bitching about how he wears suits now?

Reactions: PrinceofPush
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.