Wrestling Forum banner

John Cena's Best Wrestlemainia entrance...

5109 Views 45 Replies 46 Participants Last post by  CaptainCharisma2
out of all his great entrances at WM, which do you think is the best...

personally i love the great depression themed entrance and the ford mustang one was nice too

so which is your favorite?
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· Registered
103 Posts
Great Depression? I assume you're referring to the 20's gangster one? If so, then that's definitely my favorite. Even though he was the face of the match, that was around the time when everyone started booing him. It was great because it just kind of had a "face with heel tendencies" vibe to it.

· Registered
5,432 Posts
This is a hard question because almost all his entrances last few years have been amazing

I personally really liked the ford mustang one at wrestlemania 23 in detroit where he drove that mustang through the arena and through the glass. Also the gangster one was great too, it was funny seeing cm punk be cena's bitch holding a gun to protect cena

· Banned
4,476 Posts
The American Gangster one at 22 was cool, as was the Mustang at 23.

· #RiseAbove
1,474 Posts
I didn't like last year's. With the exception of the camera being right behind him as he sprinted to the ring. That was serious.

Give me 25's Cena army.

· Recognize
21,207 Posts
I was there for his Mania 25 one so I may be biased but I think it is the best. When the beats for Basic Thugonomics hit I marked hard. Then all the Cena's came out and everybody was like WTF lol. Much better than his 26 one which was just confusing and boring as hell.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.