Wrestling Forum banner

Is WWE going to do Rock-Brock at WM31?

• Yes. WWE only cares about money and Brock-Rock is the biggest match up possible

Votes: 29 53.7%
  • No. WWE is pushing their young talents and Reigns or Cesaro will main event next year's Mania

Votes: 25 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Banned
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Re: John Cena winning MITB makes Rock-Brock a certainty for WrestleMania 31

£5 mill a year for what, 25 dates a year?

Someone with less time on their hands than me could point out how much that would cost but Brock staying that long has no fucking chance of happening. More than likely, he'll go over Cena at SummerSlam, retain at NoC but Rollins cashes in afterwards as the Authority screw Brock (would that turn him face?)
How is it more than likely?

Seth Rollins is not going to beat Brock Lesnar. NEVER.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts

How is it more than likely?

Seth Rollins is not going to beat Brock Lesnar. NEVER.
Because why would the guy who broke the streak lose his next match?

And he won't beat him clean, it'll probably go down like Bryan last SummerSlam. He'll get ambushed and sparked out then Rollins cashes in. Not very creative seeing as it happened last year but hey, that's WWE.

·
Banned
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

Because why would the guy who broke the streak lose his next match?

And he won't beat him clean, it'll probably go down like Bryan last SummerSlam. He'll get ambushed and sparked out then Rollins cashes in. Not very creative seeing as it happened last year but hey, that's WWE.
A loss is a loss. I think WWE might do Lesnar vs Cena at Summerslam with Lesnar destroying Cena but not winning the belt.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts

Rock vs Brock is no way pretty much guaranteed for wm31. I don't think rock is ever wrestling again

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts

Rock vs Brock is still a chance IMO as both mens farewell and final match, but it would never involve a title IMO.

·
Registered
7,155 Posts

No, brock's goona win at SS, then put over reigns at WM.
If not, then cena will regain it around RR time and put over reigns at wm.
While brock may wrestle bryan or cesaro.

·
Registered
8,320 Posts

There might be a bigger one if anybody else in the last decade had been pushed besides him. :cena3

And who would that have been? They pushed CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Del Rio, and Sheamus and what did that get them? Ok, stop acting like WWE doesn't try to make stars.

·
OG3
3,387 Posts

so a part timer is going to hold the belt for 7 months ? to face another part timer for the title?

·
Banned
13,409 Posts

Man, I'd rather have Brock/Rock to be honest.

Without the title, of course.

Fuck The Rock's idea of wanting to put his own family over
Fuck WWE's idea of forcing Reigns down our throats
Fuck everything

·
Asuka
96,550 Posts

And who would that have been? They pushed CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Del Rio, and Sheamus and what did that get them? Ok, stop acting like WWE doesn't try to make stars.
CM Punk and Daniel Bryan were NOT pushed like John Cena. Not even close. The way they were booked was deliberate and ensured that they would never overtake Cena, despite the fact that both probably could've. Literally the only person in Cena's 9 year main event run who has been booked with the same level of protection and care than Cena has been is Roman Reigns. There's nobody else.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts

I can't imagine Brock having the belt at Mania, which is sad because that probably means that Cena is going to keep it.

·
Premium Member
1,699 Posts

Brock won't win the title at Summerslam and drop it to The Rock at Mania. No way.

Brock vs Reigns where Reigns slays Lesnar to win the title is my prediction, and Rollins to cash it in on him at some point after that.

·
B̴l̨e͡edįng͜ Sin ⛧
10,403 Posts

Wow. 4 guys and 2 of them are the only legit stars made since what? Fucking 2008?

Stop acting as if WWE does when they don't.

·
Registered
406 Posts

I wish The Rock vs Brock happens at WM 31, but without title.

·
Registered
9,549 Posts

Unlikely. You laid out the reason yourself with that Rock quote. Rock knows his worth and he's not going to devalue himself by sticking around longer than he's wanted. He's only going to wrestle again if the hype, money, ME is there.

They'll position Lesnar the best they can but it looks like Rock's cousin Reigns will be taking his place. Lesnar v Reigns Rock as guest ref is my guess on how this plays out.

The real head scratcher here is who beats Lesnar at Night of Champions if Bryan isn't healthy by then?

·
Banned
2,015 Posts

nope.

the only certainty coming out of this ppv is that Rollins fails to cash in successfully.

21 - 40 of 59 Posts