Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I know this may be an unpopular thought, but why is John Cena getting a run at the lesser of the two belts? Now I know they have been pumping Goldberg for his DvD release but the comment at the end of the promo video is to much to pass up. Now Goldberg has stated he wants to come back a heel and has no intrest in the WWE strap. May this be a way to set up a WM 30 match with him and Cena with Goldberg winning the RR as a huge surprise entrance, beating Cena for the WHC then smashing Sandow in 1 night to make up for his pitiful WM 20 . Match with Lesner. Cena i dont think will face taker yet, it will probabley be Wyatt this year with Ryback v Lesner and Bryan v Punk for the Wwe strap. Now i know this may be unpopular but honestly its thr best the wwe can do. The corprate angle will be handled at SS imo.

·
my socks are wet
2,971 Posts
Build credibility for the WHC to later unify the titles, and to keep Cena away from the main storyline of the show which he has been in the past umpteen years.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I think the only reason for him winning the WHC right now is to sell more "The champ is here"-Shirts. Nothing else planned.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I love how everyone assumes cena will win the WHC

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Del rio is stale as is the whole WHC scene. Its been a long time since its been relavent. Im only pointing out the angle is there. Del rio doesnt draw outside of small pockets. You need huge matches for RR and WM. This would imo bring back huge numbers with those storylines. The marks want DB v Punk for wwe, Wyatt v Taker makes sence and its slow enough for Taker to handle, Goldberg wants a heel run and who better than Cena who he respects his out of the ring contributions and would bring back fans like me and make the WHC relevent.

·
Banned
859 Posts
wyatt vs undertaker????????????????????????
maybe op is still in dreamworld and posting this thread from there.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Only if Cena retains.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts