Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Can you believe this? John Cena came down to the ring, cut a promo and hardly smiled once, he was actually intense for once and I actually enjoyed it, no matter how short it was, it was a breath oif fresh air to say the least.

Thank god for that, even though he will probably be back to his cheesy self again on RAW.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
I agree. He's in a feud for the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania. If he isn't serious about it, it automatically takes away credibility from The Miz as the message given is that Cena isn't taking the WWE champion seriously which should never be the case especially at Wrestlemania.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
If the Rock is back I can easily see Cena turn Heel at wm after the Rock causes him his chance at the strap,but only if the Rock is back fulltime.Which probably won't happen but still can easily see him go back to his thuganomics gimmick if he does turn heel(they do it all the time)solidifying The Miz and preparing the WWE for the biggest fueds since Hogan/Rock.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
That's good thing. It helped really.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
If the Rock is back I can easily see Cena turn Heel at wm after the Rock causes him his chance at the strap,but only if the Rock is back fulltime.Which probably won't happen but still can easily see him go back to his thuganomics gimmick if he does turn heel(they do it all the time)solidifying The Miz and preparing the WWE for the biggest fueds since Hogan/Rock.
The rock is back to making special appearances but he's not back full time. He make more money shooting a film for 6 months than wrestling 200+ days a year.

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,453 Posts
I love how Cena no sold his beating from last week's Raw :flip
How many Miz beatdowns has he no-sold? An entire month's worth of them? Thank God for a serious promo that addresses the fact that he's in a title match at Wrestlemania with the guy who beat the crap out of him for a month now.

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
The rapping is over. That's it. GLAAD said "No more bullshit, John Cena"

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.