Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Apparently Chris Jericho was rattled by John Cena's in ring style during their bout at Monday's Raw taping in San Antonio.

Though details are presently scarce, Jericho reportedly messed up the timing of his Lionsault, landing on Cena's knee in the process, thus causing "The Champ" to react angrily. This lead to Cena responding with a very stiff approach towards Jericho for the remainder of the match. Jericho reportedly shaken by Cena's aggression tapped immediately to Cena's STF hold causing great confusion amongst the crowd and Cena alike to - according to what Jericho vehemently said backstage - 'show Cena up'.

Similarly, Cena reacted angrily on his arrival backstage towards Jericho. Apparently this all stemmed from last week's RAW where Cena didn't appreciate Jericho hogging the crowd. As a result of this, Jericho is now off the SummerSlam team.

Cena's bout with Jericho aired last night on RAW.

Source: Err.. I think it was Jason Powell?
So there you have it people, John Cena having the big head we all know he does is trying to hold down one of the greats of this business. Oh darn I'm so angry I think I might just hate on Cena just on the basis of this report. I mean, who cares whether it's actually true or not, it gives me a reason to hate on Cena which is all I care about.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
Re: John Cena wants to hold down Chris Jericho

Not trying to defend Jericho here but the lionsault was Cena's fault, he was like rolling away but only rolled on his side so Jericho landed on his legs

ps. I know this thread is for lulz

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts

this will get closed, but i lol'ed.

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Not trying to defend Jericho here but the lionsault was Cena's fault, he was like rolling away but only rolled on his side so Jericho landed on his legs.
Argh! I know! That God Damn Cena! Messing everything up himself then shifting the blame onto someone else. Argh!

·
I GOT ALOT LEFT IN THE TANK
4,541 Posts

7/10 would read again...solid troll attempt. I know you intentionally made it blantant that it was a fake report. But next time skip on the italics, and the confusion on who the source was and be a bit more subtle. You can get more laughs if a handful of people actually believe the report was legit.

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

7/10 would read again...solid troll attempt. I know you intentionally made it blantant that it was a fake report. But next time skip on the italics, and the confusion on who the source was and be a bit more subtle. You can get more laughs if a handful of people actually believe the report was legit.
Note taken.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.