Wrestling Forum banner

Wich side will you pick?

• John Cena

Votes: 55 19.6%
  • The Rock

Votes: 226 80.4%

John Cena vs. The Rock - The Rivalry including all their tweets (No other threads)

77705 Views 918 Replies 341 Participants Last post by  WWE_champ
John Cena showed he could hang in there with the Rock, this week, IMO. I'm a huge rock fan, but he ripped into the rock.

Somehow, though I dont think Rock will let this slide. Does anyone else think the Rock will retaliate next week, and then Cena the week after, and until Mania, where they eventually confront each other face to face?
1 - 20 of 919 Posts

· Registered
573 Posts
Re: John Cena-1 The Rock-1

Put in footy terms.

Rock beat Cena 3-0 away from (and turned the away support on his side), Cena then beat him 3-0 at a neutral venue. Difference is though Cena's promo was 100% about The Rock, whereas Rock's promo was about Cena, Cole, Miz and the GM.

· Childish Gambino Is #1
6,262 Posts

Cena did good. But face to face, Cena would be owned big time.
This. Rock could improv and go off.
And it seems Cena's only able to hang with Rock when he's rapping (which he did absolutely amazing at, I marked).
But he can't literally stand toe to toe with The Great One.

· Banned
10,861 Posts
Who's promo was better-Cena or Rock

I felt the Rocks was a better promo,maybe tat was a bit of nostalgia attached to it.But for the first five or seven minutes i knew he was lying-tat he came bak for the fans al.tat was complete b.s.He came because he was offered a big paycheck.Although the rock was my second fav wrestler i lost respect for him the moment he made an appearance via satellite on smackdown 10. I hav never been a huge fan of cena and always felt his mic skills were a notch below the rock atleast in terms of connecting with the audience.But i respect the fact that he is the hardest worker of this company and gives his 100% for the fans. FOR SOME REASON I BELIEVED THAT CENA OWNED THE ROCK(HE WAS TELLIN THE TRUTH)

· Registered
13 Posts
Re: Who's promo was better-Cena or Rock

The Rock is easily my favorite wrestler of all time. The second his music played last Monday night I went straight to Ticketmaster and bought tickets to Wrestlemania. I felt like a little kid again. His whole promo I had chills and goosebumps. With that being said, Cena owned The Rock tonight...

The Rock had the better overall promo, but Cena had the better insults by far.

· Banned
9,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Rock's entire promo because of the sheer emotion involved. Cena's promo until he started rapping sucked ass, but when he rapped he killed it. I give Cena's insult the win here, but also because he went longer than Rock did. Rock talked about him for maybe 2 minutes, max?

· Registered
43 Posts

Cena. Rock gave Cena shit about his gimmick. Cena called Rock out on real life stuff. & I agree with Cena. Rock says he's always loved & been dedicated to the fans, but he left 7 years ago to make movies like the tooth fairy. Cena's out there every week showing his dedication to the fans (even the ones that hate him).

· Banned
4,476 Posts

John Cena orally raped The Rock tonight. The Rock was good for nostalgia, but Cena was just epic. And, most importantly, he DIDN'T talk for 20 fucking minutes.

· Banned
5,112 Posts

It was very good but cutting a promo on Rock while he is in a different city is one thing, 'hanging' with him face to face in the ring is another. I am very much looking forward to their confrontation at Mania.

· Registered
1,849 Posts

cenas entire promo was focused on the rock.

the rocks promo had another purpose, and he still managed to make the miz and john cena look like midcard wrestlers with his presence alone, the promo he cut made them look like they didnt matter whatsoever.

· The One Who Knocks
5,640 Posts

Rock's promo was magnificently epic.

Cena's was very good and tremendously refreshing compared to his usual material, but it still can't beat Rock's.

1 - 20 of 919 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.