• Cena vs Rock

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Cena vs Taker

Votes: 7 31.8%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I for one do not want to see Cena Vs. Taker, while I'm a big fan of Taker, I voted for The Rock Vs. Cena.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Cena vs Taker, at one wrestlemania, and Cena vs The Rock at the next one. Why?Because i can se Cena ending the streak, than become heel, act like he's the best.And than this could make The Rock angry, he'll come back and there you have it.But let's be honest, The Rock said it already, he's not going to wrestle anymore.Maybe have The Rock as Cena's manager because Cena can talk, but Rock is better, learn him a few tricks, let him be more of a tweener, and there you have it.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Voted Cena v. Taker because Taker may not have another Mania left in him after this one.
And Rock could always haeva match with Cena next year in Miami, seeing as The Rock would only be 39 at that time, younger then Y2J, Big Show, Mark Henry etc.

·
Registered
10 Posts
4 words

Rock will not wrestle
4 words

Nobody gives a damn

I'd rather see The Rock vs John Cena. Cena vs Taker would be a great match, but I don't want the streak to be on the line.

·
A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,830 Posts
Cena vs Taker. Only reason is because I know for sure Taker will come out with the win.

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
John Cena shouldn't be anywhere near Taker's streak

·
Registered
25 Posts
yay

I don't really want to see a face Cena vs Taker. The only match that I heard that sounds good is having Taker retire HHH. I think it would be a good way for him to go out and take a GM role or something.

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
I'd go for Cena/The Rock. I want to see a Cena/Undertaker Wrestlemania match one day but the idea of Cena facing The Rock excites me much more. I'd also quite like to see The Rock against Randy Orton; it's a storyline that writes itself (3rd generation wrestlers, legend killer vs The Great One) and could be a really good match. I'd enjoy it, anyway.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts