Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imagine this for a WrestleMania match-up, Hulk Hogan leaves TNA and makes his WWE return and he were to face John Cena, Hogan vs. Cena, and the feud would be awesome. The promos would be complete gold especially with everyone comparing Cena to a modern-day Hulk Hogan because of how him & Hogan are just alike in terms of their beliefs. Then Hogan I would build him up to be Hollywood Hogan for Mania 29, and have him come out to his Voodoo Child music by Jimi Hendrix and come out in his black & white attire, and have him face Cena.

Imagine it though, it would be a dream match

·
THE ONE.
5,352 Posts
John Cena V The Rock is great IMO and all but I think IMO we all now Rock isn't the one that should be passing the torch as he doesn't have it. Hogan > Rock > Brock Lesnar > ?

Brock Lesnar V John Cena is the match Cena and the WWE needed to pass the torch, unfortunetly its not going to happen and its tarnished the "passing the torch" legacy they were trying to start with Hogan and Rock.

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
No thanks, i want Hogan for one more feud/match, Hogan vs Austin, i don't care about the match quality, this has to happen.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
I would hate it...

I would be worrying the whole time that Cena would drop Hulk to hard and break his spine or something :/. When The Rock and Hogan had their matches Hulk was barely able to sell the moves and that was nearly 10 years ago. I watched TNA two weeks ago and Hulk took so long to get down to the ring. A match between Cena and Hogan would be very slow and very safe which is not entertaining to me.

Plus you're talking WM29. Who knows how Hogan's body will be by than. It might be twice as messed up as it is now.

·
Banned
611 Posts
I would love to see Cena and Hogan have a promo war, but nothing more then that. I don't want to see Hogan wrestle in TNA, let alone against Cena at Wrestlemania.

·
Registered
486 Posts
no thanks, Hogan will be like 60 by then

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Cena vs Hogan in 2013? Imagine it? It's the stuff of nightmares.

At this point in time, Rock vs Cena, Austin vs Cena and Taker vs Cena are all bigger WM matches for John than Hogan.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Hulk Hogan will be even more crippled in 18 months, never mind how bad he is now. It would have been a dream match if Hogan was 10 years younger. Hogan won't even be walking by then!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
No thanks, i want Hogan for one more feud/match, Hogan vs Austin, i don't care about the match quality, this has to happen.

I would rather finally see Goldberg/Austin. However, if Hogan does return, I don't think it would be in the best interest of the WWE to put him against any upcoming talent. I think Austin would be a great choice but here's the thing ... I don't want the rattlesnake to lose to Hulk or anyone for that matter. I do believe Hogan has one more left in him and it shouldn't be at Bound For Glory. WWE made Hulk (and in many respects he made them) and Hogan's career should end in a WWE ring.

·
Banned
611 Posts
I would rather finally see Goldberg/Austin. However, if Hogan does return, I don't think it would be in the best interest of the WWE to put him against any upcoming talent. I think Austin would be a great choice but here's the thing ... I don't want the rattlesnake to lose to Hulk or anyone for that matter. I do believe Hogan has one more left in him and it shouldn't be at Bound For Glory. WWE made Hulk (and in many respects he made them) and Hogan's career should end in a WWE ring.
I would be all for Hogan returning to the WWE, but not a in a wrestling role. Bring him back as GM or a as a manager to a young upcoming face, but not to wrestle.

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
It'll be the worst historically meaningful match in WM history.

:lmao Imagine EVERY SINGLE MOVE being no-sold.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts