Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are these 2 going to be fueding in your opinions after Summerslam? I mean recently Jericho has been very straight to the point that he feels Cena is the problem in the company and i would love to see these have a small fued, eventually leading in Jericho getting a clean win over cena, because by now the wwe should let him kayfabe (as we all know he did beforehand as were not 5yrs old and have memories)

·
Registered
20,205 Posts
Jericho is not going to receive a clean win over Cena. Just not happening.

I would enjoy a feud between the two of them, but I am not sure whether it would come to anything. Jericho has been doing well in the tag team division. He has been putting over younger talent, such as Evan Bourne. I think he suits that role perfectly. It does more good for him to be involved with younger talent than lose to Cena.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Nah i wouldn't like to see that because John Cena would win at the end plus Cena is feuding with Nexus and is quite busy with them ... But maybe after the summerslam it could happen ... I'm just not sure that it would be good i say OK feud ...

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
Jericho is not going to receive a clean win over Cena. Just not happening.

I would enjoy a feud between the two of them, but I am not sure whether it would come to anything. Jericho has been doing well in the tag team division. He has been putting over younger talent, such as Evan Bourne. I think he suits that role perfectly. It does more good for him to be involved with younger talent than lose to Cena.
I WANT RATED Y2J BACK!

Seeing as they didn't get a proper run last time because of Edge's injury and a recent what looks like an alliance between the two on this past Raw could hint at that.

·
Registered
176 Posts
A bizarro scene could be cena turning heel at Summerslam, and jericho as a face, being the team leader against nexus at Survivor Series, been Bryan, the 7th member of the WWE team

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
I WANT RATED Y2J BACK!

Seeing as they didn't get a proper run last time because of Edge's injury and a recent what looks like an alliance between the two on this past Raw could hint at that.
The last thing I want to see is Edge drag Jericho down. Don't make them a proper team again please, Jericho's just came out of the midcard with a 6 or so month tag team reign with Show.

If Edge is dropping to the midcard, I don't want him to take Jericho with him.

·
Premium Member
43,592 Posts
I hope not. That's another series of matches that's been done to death and its especially annoying because CENA HAS WON EVERY SINGLE MATCH!!!!! I can't think of one instance where Jericho has defeated Cena. So if Jericho is just going to be fed to Cena again, then what is the point of doing another feud? Why go back to that well if there isn't going to be anything new?

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
I'm kind of caught in two minds over John Cena and Chris Jericho feuding after SummerSlam because whilst it will be very good as Chris Jericho always get's the best out of John Cena in the same way that Edge does but i also want to see John Cena feud with Wade Barrett because i believe a win over John Cena will establish Wade Barrett as a main event wrestler instantly in the same way it did for Sheamus last year.

I really do believe that Wade Barrett is the next mega heel and will be what has been missing from WWE since Triple H turned face in 2006, i think that Wade Barrett can be to John Cena and Randy Orton exactly what Triple H was to The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin back in their era which shows how highly i rate Wade Barrett. I'm not sure what PPV is after SummerSlam but if it is possible i would have Cena/Barrett on the card and have Wade Barrett go over with help from someone with the feud leading into Survivor Series.

The feud between John Cena and Wade Barrett does two major things and that is establish Wade Barrett as a true main event star and major heel and also at the same time it keeps John Cena away from the WWE title for a while which is something that the majority of people want including myself and i am a John Cena fan. The score between them could be 1-1 so Survivor Series could be the blow off match between John Cena and Wade Barrett which could be some kind of gimmick match and which would see John Cena lose because of someone which could be Chris Jericho and which could end Cena/Barrett and start Cena/Jericho.

If John Cena and Chris Jericho is to happen then i would imagine that it would see more of a two against two feud now that Edge is seemingly working alongside Chris Jericho again so i could see it being Cena/Orton against Edge/Jericho which would be as big as it get's in WWE and could be the start of a storyline that i would love to see done going into WrestleMania 27. I have long said that Cena/Orton is the biggest feud in wrestling today and with both men now face's it could be the start towards Cena/Orton at WrestleMania 27 and which would arguably be this era's Austin/Rock and could see John Cena turn heel.

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
I'm kind of caught in two minds over John Cena and Chris Jericho feuding after SummerSlam because whilst it will be very good as Chris Jericho always get's the best out of John Cena in the same way that Edge does but i also want to see John Cena feud with Wade Barrett because i believe a win over John Cena will establish Wade Barrett as a main event wrestler instantly in the same way it did for Sheamus last year.

I really do believe that Wade Barrett is the next mega heel and will be what has been missing from WWE since Triple H turned face in 2006, i think that Wade Barrett can be to John Cena and Randy Orton exactly what Triple H was to The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin back in their era which shows how highly i rate Wade Barrett. I'm not sure what PPV is after SummerSlam but if it is possible i would have Cena/Barrett on the card and have Wade Barrett go over with help from someone with the feud leading into Survivor Series.

The feud between John Cena and Wade Barrett does two major things and that is establish Wade Barrett as a true main event star and major heel and also at the same time it keeps John Cena away from the WWE title for a while which is something that the majority of people want including myself and i am a John Cena fan. The score between them could be 1-1 so Survivor Series could be the blow off match between John Cena and Wade Barrett which could be some kind of gimmick match and which would see John Cena lose because of someone which could be Chris Jericho and which could end Cena/Barrett and start Cena/Jericho.

If John Cena and Chris Jericho is to happen then i would imagine that it would see more of a two against two feud now that Edge is seemingly working alongside Chris Jericho again so i could see it being Cena/Orton against Edge/Jericho which would be as big as it get's in WWE and could be the start of a storyline that i would love to see done going into WrestleMania 27. I have long said that Cena/Orton is the biggest feud in wrestling today and with both men now face's it could be the start towards Cena/Orton at WrestleMania 27 and which would arguably be this era's Austin/Rock and could see John Cena turn heel.
A lot of good points here. I also would like to see Cena/Barrett with Barrett going over him, because like you said, it would really establish him. I think that this whole Cena/Jericho mini feud is just to re-establish Jericho's stance and views on Cena and the way "good guys" do things.

I also would not mind seeing Jericho/Cena again, just as long as Jericho can go over...just once.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts