Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Banned
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a big cena mark and some dude asked him:
@JohnCena In your eyes, why do adult wrestling fans not like you?
His answer : in my eyes everyone likes me :). But then again im legally blind.
And you hate him while he loves you

·
Banned
28 Posts
I am a big cena mark and some dude asked him:
@JohnCena In your eyes, why do adult wrestling fans not like you?
His answer : in my eyes everyone likes me :). But then again im legally blind.
And you hate him while he loves you
Believe me I am a adult and I been through Attitude Era and I dont hate John Cena and I believe many are jeleous but he gets very boring and predictable. He needs a major change like Kane. Make him heel but may not be good for business. Lot of young kids look up to him and consider him a super-hero but what if that super-hero turns on you. Your gonna find another one and there no other John Cena right now. Randy Orton is overrated. He looks lost half the time and his gay fake angry look lol.

He only what 34 to. He got a good 10-15 yrs left in him. He will be 40 time world champion before all said and done.

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
ok got some questions whats reputation for and whats capat
Fact is it's not about the green reputation bar, it's just real reputation.

This forum does not have a high opinion of members who joined in 2011, like you. Generally people who joined in 2011 have a lower standard of posts/threads than usual. So my advice to you is to not make any more threads before you incur the wrath of several other forum members.

Capat? Eh I guess he was a troll of some sort who created too many threads. He's banned already.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
I've said this before and I'll say it again. I'm a fan of John Cena - the person, but I'll never in a thousand years be a fan of John Cena - the character.

You have to give Cena credit where credit is due. He knows his character is stale, and that half the WWE fanbase hates him to death...yet he tries his hardest not to let it bother him, and continues doing whatever is asked of him.

On certain occasions though, when the crowds are completely against him, like ECW One Night Stand 2005 and WrestleMania 27, his true feelings DO leak out.

·
Registered
829 Posts
I have no problem with Cena either, i use to like him on Smackdown back in 2003/2004 but that was a long ass time ago. Ever since he is drafted to RAW i just can't STAND HIM.

A guy who has been in the main-events since 2005 and hasn't changed is not good, he will be picked on more than any WWE superstar because he is in the spotlight.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Fact is it's not about the green reputation bar, it's just real reputation.

This forum does not have a high opinion of members who joined in 2011, like you. Generally people who joined in 2011 have a lower standard of posts/threads than usual. So my advice to you is to not make any more threads before you incur the wrath of several other forum members.

Capat? Eh I guess he was a troll of some sort who created too many threads. He's banned already.

LOL at this. You joined in Sept of 2010. 4 months prior to 2011. Congrats for making the cut.

·
Registered
16,339 Posts
I dont hate Cena, I hate his gimmick, amount of title wins and always being in the title picture. but the amount of the work the guy does is undebatable and the fdact he had proven to still put on some good matches, but that isnt his fault, thats the WWE creative *shakes fist*

1 - 20 of 64 Posts