Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Love him or hate him, he's a great guy outside the ring, I for one will be happy to see him back, still waiting on that heel turn though...

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Lol he didn't even say the ppv name. He just kept saying "wwe's pay per view October 27th" but I am not excited to see that obnoxious moron back on TV.

Reactions: dan the marino

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Cena is the guy Vince has been searching for for years. Hogan ended up suing him, Hart, Michaels and Austin were often difficult to work with, and The Rock abandoned ship to do movies. Cena is the ultimate loyal company boy so no wonder he's "shoving him down our throats" so to speak.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Glad he recovered well but I don't think he should be rushing back. And I think it should have been a suprise instead of announcing it weeks in advance like they did with RVD as well.

·
The Man
25,722 Posts
Love him or hate him, he's a great guy outside the ring, I for one will be happy to see him back, still waiting on that heel turn though...
Not saying i disagree but do you know Cena outside of the ring? There have been people who talk ill of Cena you know.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Real question is: How long before the roster stops wearing pink so the angel savior gets all of the praise?

·
Eating Doritos In My Mom's Basement. A Crawl Space
1,398 Posts
People sometimes forget that No One is perfect. Im sure there are numerous no so good stories about Cena backstage in the WWE.
Yeah, how soon we forget. John Cena was the same guy the ended up getting divorced because he couldn't shake his obsession with losing to The Rock. :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
anyway,
cena has his way in tv shows and everywhere wwe needs him to be!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Cena is the guy Vince has been searching for for years. Hogan ended up suing him, Hart, Michaels and Austin were often difficult to work with, and The Rock abandoned ship to do movies. Cena is the ultimate loyal company boy so no wonder he's "shoving him down our throats" so to speak.
Vince actually encouraged Rock to do movies as it was another way of mainstream publicity having a successful guy in Hollywood however Rock stayed away because of poor treatment so it backfired, but yeah Cena is the company guy everyone looks for

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
This is true, but why doesn't Vince even try to expand the reach of the other stars? Why did he not have Bryan or Orton on GMA promoting their previous PPVs?!

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
There were little boys screaming like banshees for their hero. They get mad and do that when Cena is not in the show.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts