Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 305 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this on Wrestling Inc., John Cena saying there's a huge story behind his loss to the Rock at WM 28

There is a giant underlying story that you may or may not know to that, and I would have really liked to have been on top that night
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2013/1010/566293/john-cena-says-there-was-behind-the-scenes-drama-with-rock-match/

He said that Rock and him will talk about it one day. I never heard anything about it, does anyone know what he's talking about?

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Well Cena deserves to be pissed, Rock should have jobbed to him at WM 28, just like Hogan did to help out rock at WM 18..

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Well Cena deserves to be pissed, Rock should have jobbed to him at WM 28, just like Hogan did to help out rock at WM 18..
in Miami of all places, Dwayne's hometown? Yeah no

Beside he got his win back and it was bigger circumstances (WWE Championship). So call it even

Reactions: Dash24

·
Asuka
96,568 Posts
Ok, and then what? The point of the feud was to have a rematch, and Rock did do the job. I didn't like the feud but if that's the story they wanted to tell, and they made a boatload of money in the process, then you can't have Cena win the first match. You just can't.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
in Miami of all places, Dwayne's hometown? Yeah no

Beside he got his win back and it was bigger circumstances (WWE Championship). So call it even

Bigger? No. WM 29 no one cared about and was a terrible finish. Everyone knew going in cena was winning, the rock was champion for god sakes. It was the most bullshit, predicable finish in wwe history that the crowd booed. That was a bad moment for Cena.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I'm a huge Rock fan, and i think Rock should have jobbed to Cena. Cena whether you hate him or like him, bust his ass for this company, and it was kind of a slap in the face for him to lose. Although beating the Rock the next year at WM for the WWE title isnt too bad either

·
Premium Member
5,839 Posts
:jordan
Yeah Okay.beat The Rock in Miami.

Cena beat The Rock after The Rock ended Punk's reign, and became WWE Champion. Thus Cena got his come uppance...

John should stfu and be greatful..he went on talk shows and talking shit on The Rock, thus had the fans wanting the match. The Rock comes back and puts over this fucking clown and for what? John Cena didn't need to be put over, WWE treats Cena as he is on a level as Hulk,Austin,Rock.

·
Banned
2,280 Posts
I'm a huge Rock fan, and i think Rock should have jobbed to Cena. Cena whether you hate him or like him, bust his ass for this company, and it was kind of a slap in the face for him to lose. Although beating the Rock the next year at WM for the WWE title isnt too bad either
So does Hunico, and he didn't even make the card.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
52,503 Posts
Bigger? No. WM 29 no one cared about and was a terrible finish. Everyone knew going in cena was winning, the rock was champion for god sakes. It was the most bullshit, predicable finish in wwe history that the crowd booed. That was a bad moment for Cena.
Well, not everything is about Cena. As shitty and predictable as the match at WM 29 was, it still made the company a ton of money.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
:jordan
Yeah Okay.beat The Rock in Miami.

Cena beat The Rock after The Rock ended Punk's reign, and became WWE Champion. Thus Cena got his come uppance...

John should stfu and be greatful..he went on talk shows and talking shit on The Rock, thus had the fans wanting the match. The Rock comes back and puts over this fucking clown and for what? John Cena didn't need to be put over, WWE treats Cena as he is on a level as Hulk,Austin,Rock.

He is the face of the company for god sakes, has been since 05. He will go down as the elite. Not as big as Austin, Hogan or Rock but still ELITE. Better/bigger than guys like HBK, Bret and Taker.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Well, not everything is about Cena. As shitty and predictable as the match at WM 29 was, it still made the company a ton of money.

It did, but overall, WM 29 was a letdown said by wwe itself. It had a "disappointing buyrate"

1 - 20 of 305 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.