Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
6,608 Posts

Everyone turned on this man and called him a sell out and now all the top stars are following his footprints.

Cena called out Rock for not giving back to WWE. Just like how people were calling out Hogan for not giving back when he left for Hollywood/Turner.

Cena if you are indeed retiring, give wrestling a shot in the arm and appear in AEW.

Cena vs Rock 3 lol

Vince's head would explode!

·
Registered
937 Posts
At this point, Cena is too big for WWE.

He'd fit in at Wrestlemania against another big name. Preferably one that can still go. But he's too big to be trading promos with Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens and Seth Rollins on a weekly basis.

·
Bury me one foot for every inch of heel she's wear
2,431 Posts
He's been semi retired since handing Wyatt a title

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
He doesn't have anything to offer the business in my opinion. He over stayed his welcome. Just don't want to see him wrestle anymore. He is a botch machine.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
I can't even remember the last proper match he had so really what does it matter? hes basically retired in all but name anyway.

overall I can't say it would be too soon, he is stale as fuck and was forced down the throats of wwe fans for nearly a decade. He got what he wanted in terms of a hollywood career that he pretended like he didnt want so Id happily show him the door and lock it behind him. There is no desire to see him back on my end. Very much a situation where you just think "fuck off bye".

have fun and all that but....yeah can't say I would be sad to read that announcement. John cena likely had a hand in me going off wrestling in the first place in 2007.

just bored with hearing his pretentious nonsense. Even this "consideration" is probably just cena being cena. Hes probably been considering it since he started doing movies because otherwise he would still be wrestling more frequently. My guess is that hes already decided.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Biggest hypocrite of all time. People need to play and read to him all the shit talking he did to The Rock when the Rock went Hollywood
"I'll never leave" I love the business" Ill never choose hollywood" - Fuck you John you fucking hypocrite

·
Premium Member
43,880 Posts
Yeah he looks REALLY bad now in hindsight. In the feud with The Rock, he was held up as the guy standing up for the WWE against the guy that abandoned the company and painted the picture that Rock doesn't care, this, that, or the other.

Back then, I scoffed at Cena's comments because I couldn't help but think if Cena got the same opportunities Rock did, then he'd absolutely jump on it, like any other sane person would. And here we are and...uh...yeah. Yeah, Cena totally chose Hollywood over Wrestling.

And look, I don't begrudge anybody leaving wrestling to pursue other things. I didn't get mad when Hogan did it. I didn't get mad when Rock did it. I didn't get mad when Batista did it, and I don't care that Cena is doing it now. Wrestling is a tough business and a tough life, and I don't get angry at anybody preparing for life outside of it. And as I said when Rock left, I'd much rather have him leave while he's still good instead of sticking around and have me get sick of him. And in Cena's case, I've been begging for him to leave for years, so by all means, please go.

But yeah, he looks like a dick head now considering how hard he ran down The Rock for leaving.

2,066 Posts
Biggest hypocrite of all time. People need to play and read to him all the shit talking he did to The Rock when the Rock went Hollywood
"I'll never leave" I love the business" Ill never choose hollywood" - Fuck you John you fucking hypocrite
He admitted he was wrong for that and apologize for it. What more do you want? Lick your butthole? As if you never changed your mind about something lol.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts