Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
John Cena said on twitter : ill wait till tomorrow when its
12. Haters gonna be pissed when its 17 :)
John Cena ftw
Tbh im a huge cena fan. i love him but he needs to not win. This match will either bury or not bury ADR if he loses it looks like a fluke. For gods sake WWE just let ADR win cleanly.

·
Registered
826 Posts
He knows how to create a reaction, that's for sure.

·
Harley's Circus
2,546 Posts
I know who's gonna be mad when his ultimate legacy is the guy who turned out to be just as bad as Hogan but without being 2/3's as much of an asshole.
If no one cares about you winning the belt anymore you really shouldn't be winning it anymore but hey I'm just a hater what do I know?

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
I know who's gonna be mad when his ultimate legacy is the guy who turned out to be just as bad as Hogan but without being 2/3's as much of an asshole.
If no one cares about you winning the belt anymore you really shouldn't be winning it anymore but hey I'm just a hater what do I know?
The jimmies care. but they dont count do they? because their not real rasslin fans.

·
Registered
826 Posts
So if people don't care, why does John continue to sell merch, be involved within the media and continue to be loved by a huge amount of fans? Typical hater band-wagoners, always blinded to what they want to see and hear...

·
Too Busy Eating Donuts
7,523 Posts
I don't even get why Cena even needs the belt anymore...He's already massively over with part of the crowd and unless he does a benoit type thing a future hall of famer (whether you like it or not) I hope Alberto Del Rio retains just so I can see Ricardo near the gold more.

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
keyfabe … there is no chance in hell del rio is losing the title in one month , it's wwe management who wanted him as champion for a long time now

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Cena could possibly win, no shunning that option. Then again, I would think WWE would want Del Rio to be champion for a while so he'll probably win through ways where he will look weak anyways.

·
Harley's Circus
2,546 Posts
So if people don't care, why does John continue to sell merch, be involved within the media and continue to be loved by a huge amount of fans? Typical hater band-wagoners, always blinded to what they want to see and hear...
He continues to sell merch because hes a popular wrestler and the WWE continues to promote that through him being on TV every week beating everyone. If the WWE took Cena completely off TV for maybe a good 6 months to a year do you think that his merch sales would still be the highest?

You say he has a huge amount of fans but Iv'e never seen a clear top of the company babyface get reactions like hes tweener every week for almost 5 years now.

Frankly my enthusiasm for seeing him win another title after the first 6 times lowered. After he kept winning I stopped caring because it was the same thing over and over again but hey if there's a market full of little kids that want to be fed the same thing every month with no originality in sight then I guess I can't hope for too much.

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
LMAO, Cena you god.

Can't see Cena winning though, it accomplishes nothing in the long run except burying Del Rio. But Trips is the only guy who does that right?

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Tbh im a huge cena fan. i love him but he needs to not win. This match will either bury or not bury ADR if he loses it looks like a fluke. For gods sake WWE just let ADR win cleanly.
Heels do not beat main event babyfaces clean

If no one cares if he wins the titles, who the hell are those people cheering when he does ?

The jimmies care. but they dont count do they? because their not real rasslin fans.
What are you basing that on ? them liking a wrestler you don't ? yeah, that's funny

I don't even get why Cena even needs the belt anymore...He's already massively over with part of the crowd and unless he does a benoit type thing a future hall of famer (whether you like it or not) I hope Alberto Del Rio retains just so I can see Ricardo near the gold more.
Because he is WWE's top star.

·
Asuka
96,218 Posts
Everybody, fans and haters alike should be pissed when it's 17, because that's WAY too much. And John Cena, for as good a talent as he is, ignoring his gimmick or material or whatever is not in the league of Ric Flair, and Flair worked for 5 times the length Cena did to get there. He didn't even win his 5'th world title until he was 40 years old, and Cena's gonna break that record before he's 40, probably even before he's 38.

·
Registered
826 Posts
He continues to sell merch because hes a popular wrestler and the WWE continues to promote that through him being on TV every week beating everyone. If the WWE took Cena completely off TV for maybe a good 6 months to a year do you think that his merch sales would still be the highest?

You say he has a huge amount of fans but Iv'e never seen a clear top of the company babyface get reactions like hes tweener every week for almost 5 years now.

Frankly my enthusiasm for seeing him win another title after the first 6 times lowered. After he kept winning I stopped caring because it was the same thing over and over again but hey if there's a market full of little kids that want to be fed the same thing every month with no originality in sight then I guess I can't hope for too much.
Exactly my point in which you clarified. The reason as to why John Cena continues to win titles and continues to uphold his famous stature within the WWE is because he is POPULAR. And what comes with popularity? Interest, both positive and negative wise. John Cena gets a reaction from every single fan, and even people who don't even like wrestling. Everyone has an opinion of Cena, thus he is interesting or he wouldn't be talked about so much, or promoted by the WWE as much. Sure, John Cena winning the title over and over again is stale, especially for IWC fans like yourself, but the reason why Cena continues to get opportunities at the WWE title is because, whether you hate him or love him, it works and pulls in the money at the end of the day.

·
You might very well think that; I couldn't possibl
5,214 Posts
Okay, not to sound like a hater or a troll or whatever, but why does he even need the belt? I honestly don't know what his motives are here. I'm not the biggest ADR fan here, but I hope he wins cleanly over Cena because I bet even Cena's fans (well some of them) are getting tired of always seeing him in the title picture.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts