Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,545 Posts
They're panicking with the Battleground buyrates.

·
Banned
1,695 Posts
You should have seen that coming the day they said 6 months.

It was obvious they exaggerated the length of time he would need to recover so he could come and save the day in a surprise return.

I just never expected him to come and be instantly given a title shot for a championship that he has absolutely nothing to do with.

I guess due the WWE title probably going to be centred around Bryan/Punk at Wrestlemania they still needed to force Cena down our throats with a big title match too.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
I hoping until at least TLC or Rumble with no Cena.

Uuuuugh.

·
Registered
88 Posts
This is all very random. I think something's up because it's clear to me the WWE wants Cena to be fully healed from his injuries come the Road to Wrestlemania. If he does wrestle, it'll probably be a quick match and then Sandow will cash it in and then they will find a way to pull Cena out again until RR.

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
Nah, didn't stories come out at the time saying that he could come back in as little as three months, but they were basically thinking about just giving him more time off so he could finally rest up and chill out a bit?

I remember him saying the surgery was very successful, and I think easy.

Someone can find old articles. I'm almost certain that I read that he could come back within three months. HIAC falls right within that timeline.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Thank god, no more pretending for wwe to say Bryan is face of the company lmao

·
Registered
6,742 Posts
I thought Vickie Guerrero was just trying to elicit a shocked response from Del Rio to give Ricardo a chance to take advantage. But since Cena really IS coming back, I'm hoping for two things:

1. Cena wins the World Heavyweight Championship. This gives the WHC a huge boost in terms of credibility and prestige.

2. If the above happens, hopefully it's a sign that they want the belt's value to be raised because they're making long term plans to do a unification match at Wrestlemania XXX.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.