Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Superstar John Cena reads some harsh 1-star IMDb user reviews and tries to figure out which of his films they describe.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Why is he always wearing a suit. Someone tell him he could wear casual stuff as well.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Why is he always wearing a suit. Someone tell him he could wear casual stuff as well.
I get the impression he wants to show how successful he is. Like when he was on Total Bellas he insisted that everyone dress for dinner. Seems to have a bit of a stuffy attitude.

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,527 Posts
Oh, I thought he was talking about supersmark Meltzer's 1 star reviews of his matches...
Because I bet that liar hasn't reviewed a Cena match with more of 3 stars and half.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,569 Posts
Oh, I thought he was talking about supersmark Meltzer's 1 star reviews of his matches...
Because I bet that liar hasn't reviewed a Cena match with more of 3 stars and half.
Well, you bet wrong, ace. Might want to, you know, actually know a bit about wrestling and Mr. Meltzer. How many John Cena matches have received four stars or higher from Big Dave?

He even owns a by-god legitimate five-star match, from 2011 against Punk. Man, it's gotta hurt to be that dreadfully incorrect.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts