Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Banned
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who do you think is the more charismatic of the two? For me, it is Cena, in a very close call.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
I'll die prefering The Miz, but John Cena is definately more charismatic. Not as entertaining, but I'll be fair to him and give him that. He just is.

·
Banned
49 Posts
Miz,his promos dont make me catatonic

·
One Winged Angel
3,730 Posts
Cena, easily.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Both are pretty good, although I would prefer listening to Miz over Cena any day.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
The Miz without a shadow of a doubt easily 1000%

Cena is boring and his jokes are awful!
Making bad jokes has nothing to do with charisma. In fact, you're probably strengthening his case, because with the terrible, terrible material he gets, his ability to sustain such a huge fan base is a testament to how much charisma he does have.

·
Banned
49 Posts
Making bad jokes has nothing to do with charisma. In fact, you're probably strengthening his case, because with the terrible, terrible material he gets, his ability to sustain such a huge fan base is a testament to how much charisma he does have.
He can certainly influence the material he gets and its really not that hard to sustain a fan base of <12 year olds who are completely susceptible to anything mainstream throws at them.

Soulja Boy and Taylor Swift says hello.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
He can certainly influence the material he gets and its really not that hard to sustain a fan base of <12 year olds who are completely susceptible to anything mainstream throws at them.

Miz has the same amount of exposure as Cena, so hes just as mainstream, oh and Cena by a wide margin.

·
Banned
49 Posts
Miz has the same amount of exposure as Cena, so hes just as mainstream, oh and Cena by a wide margin.
Miz has been a champ for what,few moths?Cena has been champ and the face of the company for almost 6 years constantly.I dont see any Miz merchandise laying around.Its ridicilous to say that Miz has the kind of exposure that Cena has,everoyne knows who Cena is,no one outside of wrestling knows who Miz is.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
John Cena. Obvious answer is obvious.

You will only notice Miz's charisma until he decides to enther the ring and wrestles....

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts

2 totally different things. Not comparable, and society's taste with music is terrible in general, it's not just about kids.

·
Registered
14,664 Posts
Not even close really, John cena is far better at delivering promos than the Miz is and showing the emotions necessary in them. Keep in mind, his material sucks but material is irrelevant when it comes to charisma. The Miz still shows his greenness at times when deep in a promo and has to adjust. Cena is just a natural.

The Miz hasn't gotten 1/100th of the exposure that Cena has gotten. I haven't seen The Miz in movies, TV commercials, hamming it up with prominent celebrities, etc etc.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts