Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
John Cena appears in a new episode of Hannah Montana Forever, premiering Sunday, September 12 (8:00-8:30 p.m., ET/PT) on Disney Channel. The WWE Superstar guest stars as himself to provide Miley’s brother Jackson with some real life motivation.
So who else here is hoping for him to FU the bitch onto a table?

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
Good god, is there nothing this man won't do to make kids joygasm over him?
Give him a break, he's a company man doing what the company ask. Every single one of us would do the exact same thing given the chance.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Give him a break, he's a company man doing what the company ask. Every single one of us would do the exact same thing given the chance.
You shouldn't try to speak for everybody. I can honestly tell you i would never make an appearance on that show.

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Typical IWC bullshit. "OMG I need to stop watching, fuck WWE! They doing PG shit now and I'm a big boy so I watch big boy shit. OMG!"

Wasn't there recently a wrestler on George Lopez? George Lopez ain't all that kiddy despite being on Nick.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Pyro™;8761474 said:
Please, PLEASE tell me that this is NOT going to lead to Miley Cyrus guest hosting Raw. fpalm

Although I will admit, if she did show up, it would be the highest rated Raw in the history of ever.
i'd rather have miley cyrus on raw over this ...

cannot believe this fool is 'popular' because he decided to speed up his voice ... many say we're mad that we didn't think of it first, i say we did think of it but it was insanely idiotic!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Good lord this is going to be incredibely cheesy show, i've never watched the show but when i heard the rock was appearing on it, i had to check it out but good lord its unbelieavible shite! though kids tv does sux now compared to the golden 90's, expect some cheesy cena jokes he won't geta better script then does in pg wwe.

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
The fact that WWE obviously feels some massive need to have him appear on Hannah Montana really, really makes me sad. If you're going to put a superstar on a TV show...get someone who can act at least half-worth a damn

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Typical IWC bullshit. "OMG I need to stop watching, fuck WWE! They doing PG shit now and I'm a big boy so I watch big boy shit. OMG!"

Wasn't there recently a wrestler on George Lopez? George Lopez ain't all that kiddy despite being on Nick.
but Hannah Montana?.....HANNAH FREAKIN' MONTANA?!

·
Registered
557 Posts
fuck...if you saw half of the $ cena was bringing in you would shit yourself. I dont blame him for making a shit-ton of $ while he is a hot item. and actually...he isnt a bad actor. just saw 12 with an open mind and he was the best thing in there.

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
Who here's betting that they'll work him saying "my time is now" into dialogue a good few times, and manage to somehow get him doing his lame-ass "hand waving in front of face" shit? ugh...

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
Meh i dont see whats wrong with it tbh... its (sadly) one of the biggest tv shows in the world at the moment

and in terms of kid shows... its not as "Kiddy" as a lot of the others

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
fuck...if you saw half of the $ cena was bringing in you would shit yourself. I dont blame him for making a shit-ton of $ while he is a hot item. and actually...he isnt a bad actor. just saw 12 with an open mind and he was the best thing in there.
I saw 12 Rounds too and it was pure garbage. NOBODY in that film could act honestly.

·
Asuka
96,218 Posts
i'd rather have miley cyrus on raw over this ...

cannot believe this fool is 'popular' because he decided to speed up his voice ... many say we're mad that we didn't think of it first, i say we did think of it but it was insanely idiotic!
Yeah, Fred is a total farce of a Youtube channel. Can't believe he was #1 at one point...and he's STILL #2. I mean...fuck. There's no substance to his channel whatsoever, it's just total foolishness. I mean, I haven't seen much, thank God, but I've seen enough videos of his to know what he does and it's not pretty. It's also not fun and it's certainly not thoughtprovoking.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
oh god, I thought I couldn't lose more respect for him after that Fred trailer thingie... fpalm

1 - 20 of 181 Posts