1) He's about to surpass ric flair's world title record soon.
2) If they were to bring Goldberg back to WWE, they will make him beat goldberg, which wouldn't be a realistic fight if both of them were in their primes.
3) He beats Brock lesnar in a street fight, which we know was BS because brock would've taken cena out in a fight in less than 5 seconds.
3) He's been face for way to fucking long.
4) WWE doesn't give him a new character!
5) WWE mentions him as a legend/icon when the fans never saw him anywhere at that level.