Wrestling Forum banner

What Do You Think Should Main Event the Next PPV?

• Punk/Bryan II (The Second Encounter)

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • Cena/Show

Votes: 5 16.7%
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Cena is Terrible

3K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  Brye 
#1 · (Edited)
That promo Monday night was the worst thing ever. Him trying to be angry is even more retarded than him trying to pretend like everything's alright.

Why can't people just admit that he is terrible on the mic. The guy CANNOT act. Big Show is better on the mic than Cena. For Christ's sake JOHNNY ACE is better on the mic than Cena.

And now we have to watch him main event ANOTHER pay per view even though he doesn't have the title and sucks on the mic and in the ring?

This is an absolute disgrace. Punk and Bryan STOLE THE FUCKING SHOW this Sunday. That was one of the best matches I've seen in a WWE ring in a long time. The crowd was way more into it than they were into Johnny/Cena and they thoroughly enjoyed watching a great WRESTLING match.

Why can't John Cena just go away? He is the most god awful thing the WWE has ever produced, but week-after-week he's still right in our face delivering terrible 10 minute promos.

Seriously, think back to a 10 minute promo of his that was good. IT NEVER HAPPENS. Remember the shitty one he gave right before he faced Kane? Remember all the crappy promos against The Rock; remember how he pretended to be disappointed when the Rock beat him? FAIL. When he tried to be intense against Lesnar? FAIL. When he tried to be angry and upset against Johnny Ace? FAIL.

All this guy does is fail. People who like John Cena have no understanding of anything; their aesthetics are in the gutter, and they cannot think for themselves. Seriously. Think about all the John Cena fans you've met in real life. What's the one unifying element? They're losers (not all of them, I am being hyperbolic, apologies).

Having a real life and on-screen tool like John Cena be the face of the SPORT that some of us still love is an absolute disgrace.

American Dragon and CM Punk STOLE THE FUCKING SHOW. CM Punk, even with the crap lines they've been feeding him, is still eons ahead of Cena in every way. At least he can sell a facial expression for Christ's sake! And Bryan has been looking like the God damn GOAT for the past several months. Beautiful work he's been doing inside and outside the ring.

But hats off to both of them for that awesome match at Over the Limit, and let's hope they main event the next PPV, instead of this constant Cena garbage.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Where I agree that Punk and Bryan did steal the show at OTL.

Saying Cena is horrible on the mic is jsut plain wrong IMO. His material is very poor most of the time and the character he portrays definitely is not the most entertaining to me by a long way and is COMPLETELY stale. But saying John Cena is bad on the mic is not accurate (again IMO)

Not sure where you are seeing all this Cena praise coming from that you say people must admit they are wrong about. B/c outside a few posters here on WF Cena is pretty much universally bashed.

#4 ·
Bryan and Punk definitely stole the show, the crowd was on fire to see them going against each other in that title match and something like a Submissions Match Main Event at No Way Out would be immense and these two could develop a great grudge feud IMO. I'm rather bored of the thought of seeing John Cena and the Big Show again and would rather watch paint dry. If that's our main event I'll probably turn the damn thing off when I get there.

#5 ·
He's got great mic skills but right now everything he does is just HORRIBLE. His promos are cringeworthy and his feuds are stupid and pointless. But yeah, he needs some acting lessons. He's been able to cut excellent serious promos (the week before WM28 being prime example) and he can bring out some hilarious lines (most of his raps are awesome despite being immature jokes mostly) but now he's just awful.

He needs to change badly because if he doesn't wanna turn heel, he might as well go away and pursue full-time acting or something like that. Otherwise he's just overstaying his welcome and boring the audience so much that they'll soon be BEGGING him to leave. He can't go for the title since he's had it so many times, he's feuded with pretty much every heel left (the credible ones anyways) and there's really nothing else for him to do apart from take on the streak next year. He's done it all except for the big heel turn which he should do.

#13 ·
Stf* remember we're stuck in this shitty pg nonsense my friend :/
See if it was the cena years and years ago, when he could actually hit a decent promo, back in his thuganomics days I'd still give cena the spotlight, but nowadays he's a boring child advertisement, I would easily chose punk and Bryan over cena and show, I wish cena would walk down and diss his opponent, non off this why did he do this and why did he do that, cena is a boring repetitive character who drives my patience into a wall, and Bryan is doing great just now hope he keeps it up

#7 ·
Punk vs DB should ofcourse but we all know that will not happen. I am sick of Cena too.. but he is not going anywhere anytime soon. He even cut that "i have to take a vacation" whiny promo yet he showed up with a huge troll smile on his stupid face the next night. So as long as he is there, I cant see anyone else having that spotlight.

Maybe if Punk and DB together give a 2 man blowjob to Vince like Cena, maybe then they will get that main event slot at the PPV.. but even then I am not too sure about it because Cena clearly beats everyone in comparison when it comes to giving Vince a bj.. Even Sheamus's blowjobs to Triple H are not that good.

#14 ·
The thing that really pisses me off is how he says some goofy line before running to the ring. He is not that bad at the mic though, but GOD I hate how he preaches on the mic like he's some frikin priest, ooh and that smile, man that frikin smile makes me want to punch him in the face.

#16 ·
Good point... we need more!!!!

#19 ·
Cena and Show should end.

- Good build up.
- Could be a great screwjob
- More of a build up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.