Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That first joke has to be the worst Joke I think I have ever heard.

Btw They filtered out Deuchbaggery.:lmao:lmao:lmao

·
Banned
882 Posts
The fact that some of you don't know what movie that line is from gives away just how young most of you really are.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Will this go 15+ pages though?

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
His trolling got a chuckle out of me, won't lie. Some times the way he preaches makes me cringe, but he was ok in my opinion, tonight, for some odd reason. He really is quick witted with the mic.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I found that loser shit quite funny actually.
Agreed. Went on a tad too long, but still it was amusing. I get people hate Cena, but I actually enjoyed his part in the closing segment. Marked for "go puck yourself" just because it fit right in and didn't seem like an overt attempt at finding a PG way to get around "fuck". Also I love to see Cena playing with/off the crowd. He doesn't get the opportunity to do it often what with all the booing.

·
Premium Member
44,391 Posts
Childish....Stupid....Terrible....Juvenile....Insulting...

Seriously, I might need a thesaurus to help me out with this one.

·
Shooting the birds down from the trees
4,506 Posts
It reminded me of Austin Powers when Dr evil keeps telling Scott to zip it or "Scotty Don't"

·
Registered
4,999 Posts
God awful segment. By brain had turned to melted ice cream by the time he got to the "loooooser" part. I certainly hope Vince doesnt believe that's what people pay their money to see.

I don't mind Cena ripping off Ace Ventura, hell Kennedy did it in '06 (but it was funny when he did it, Cena over did it and made it unfunny).

That whole segment just should have been cut from the show or mixed with that awful big show segment.

This was not an effective use of Big Johnny. He's over exposed, and his flaws are showing.

·
Ceramic Wizard Bong
3,993 Posts
Fell asleep before his promo last night and going by the post here i have no desire to look it up.

Seems like one of those segments where you hope no-one walks in the room while your watching and thinks this is what youre into.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.