Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you think so?

I can see it happen, especially if Hogan coming back and we will have Cena, his childhood hero Hulk Hogan. It could be a moment in a possibly mainevent match Cena vs Undertaker at WMXXX, the ref is out, and Cena hits Undertaker with a steelchair. :mad:

Hogan coming out and telling him: "You dont have to go the same path as I did" - And Cena hits the steelchair on Hogan aswell.
Heel turn completed. :mark:

Undertaker and Hogan in blood. :frustrate The fans throwing stuff in.

The refs gets up and count 1-2-3.

And raise Cena's hand in victory.

Two great legends, Hogan&Undertaker taken out, and the Cena heel era begins.

Can it happen?

·
Aggressively White
6,294 Posts
There are hundreds of reasons, both for and against a Cena heel turn, which you probably know. Nobody here can properly verify if he will or won't...

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
I can give you 7 years of evidence that he wont turn heel. Over these 7 years there has been THOUSANDS of "Will Cena Turn?" threads made and you know what he did each and every time? He didn't turn.

He's not turning. These threads :\

·
Registered
421 Posts
There is no good reason not to do it. All the money reasons are BS at this point. He has never actually grown the business, it's been declining for a while now. He has already peaked in terms of drawing power. It could be fresh and exciting.

Yet, it will never happen, because the higher ups have been so full bore into the Cena never turn mode that they can never convince themselves otherwise. It's like once a train gets going too fast you can't stop it. The Cena face of WWE forever train left the station long ago.

·
my socks are wet
2,971 Posts
If Cena breaks the streak disrespectfully, yes.

If he breaks it by having a hard fought, clean, matchup, no.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.