Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jesus fuck. I know this doesn't mean much but the closest guy to him that works an active schedule is orton at 1 million. Does the WWE use bots or something to like this guy? I mean barley a third of that number watches raw lol. Jesus this guy is popular. I mean this doesn't mean much but I'd thought I'd share.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Well he is the modern day Hogan, actually i follow him in twitter. I dont watch those gay weightlifting videos he has on his youtube account though, Shit Busted!

·
Registered
290 Posts
I think sometimes we underestimate how popular he really is. Some of my friends who doesn't know the first thing about wrestling I'll ask them if they know who Cena is jokingly and they'd be like yeah isn't he a wrestler? Then when I mention somebody else in the WWE today they'll be like who is that? I find it funny. Even my mom who was a huge WWE fan back in the late 90's early 2000's she know who Cena is and she hasn't watched wrestling since 2000. That says alot.

·
Banned
8,766 Posts
Jesus fuck. I know this doesn't mean much but the closest guy to him that works an active schedule is orton at 1 million. Does the WWE use bots or something to like this guy? I mean barley a third of that number watches raw lol. Jesus this guy is popular. I mean this doesn't mean much but I'd thought I'd share.

You forget....The WWE isn't restricted to just the U.S.

Remember CHINA? They have MILLIONS....and Millions of WWE fans there.

Japan? Same.

WWE is international and for some odd reason, many like John Cena. It's how it is.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
As far as 'Liking John Cena on Facebook' goes, it is almost equivalent to just 'Liking the WWE'.
Good point, in reality .....its just a mouse click

·
Registered
700 Posts
John Cena isn't just known in the wrestling world, which is surprising as he doesn't done too much outside of WWE except release an album and star in a couple of movies.
Cena does a ton of charity work. I'd imagine he's gotten a lot of notice outside the wrestling world through his work with hospitals, children's charities, the Make a Wish Foundation, and visits to veteran's hospitals, and visits to over-seas troops.

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
3 years of being FB active and close to 9 million fans. Damn.

Only one that could catch up to him is Rock whose had his for almost a year and is at 4 mil.

Facebook still sucks though.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
36,275,340 people like Justin Bieber.

Don't tell Vince this because he'll make him the new face of the WWE or at least have him host wrestlemania.

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
Is it me or does wwe show this in the did you knows every week. Did you John Cena has 9 million facebook likes thats more than floyd mayweather rihanna the rock lebron james michael jordan etc.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts