Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here he is eating fried chicken wings when he is supposed to be signing these autographs for his fans.
What happens if somebody spends their hard earn money on one of these Cena pictures and they get a picture with chicken grease.

John Cena doesn't deserve to be there. (the superstar we all like of month) should be in his spot.

I also think this is forshadowing a heel turn.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
He's clearly being racist in this picture. He's teasing R Truth who is beside the camera man with chicken wings knowing Truth can't chase after him with a broken foot. What a terrible human being.

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts
To me it looked more like a taunt to all of those in America and elsewhere that struggle to get enough food to eat. So now he mocks the starving.

Shame on you, Cena.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Is this post really a serious post?
If so get a life.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
10/10

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hey at lest he would give you an autograph has anyone ever Seen Punk in person that the guy is a 100% fucker. I hate me and my bro yeah we saw Punk when he came to Mexico for an live event last year. My bro had an best in the world t-shirt and he screamed Punks name and Punk 100% was a fucking idiot he did not even look at us. As for Cena he's done a lot make a wish stuff and things like that what has Punk done, he's done nothing with charities and stuff like the guy is too big headed for his own good.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Hey at lest he would give you an autograph has anyone ever Seen Punk in person that the guy is a 100% fucker. I hate me and my bro yeah we saw Punk when he came to Mexico for an live event last year. My bro had an best in the world t-shirt and he screamed Punks name and Punk 100% was a fucking idiot he did not even look at us. As for Cena he's done a lot make a wish stuff and things like that what has Punk done, he's done nothing with charities and stuff like the guy is too big headed for his own good.
Of all the thousands of fans he sees a week and millions of fans WWE has you really think he is going to stop for every single person. :no:

·
Registered
5,070 Posts

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Cena eating chicken wings? Cue the "Die Cena Die" chants

·
You spent too much time looking at my avatar and s
7,822 Posts
Here he is eating fried chicken wings when he is supposed to be signing these autographs for his fans.
What happens if somebody spends their hard earn money on one of these Cena pictures and they get a picture with chicken grease.

John Cena doesn't deserve to be there. (the superstar we all like of month) should be in his spot.

I also think this is forshadowing a heel turn.
He even had someone use the blur tool in Photoshop to make sure those people right behind him didn't hog his spotlight.. Cena is politicking once again. :no:

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
This is bullshit. They let Cena sign his stuff around the main roster so everybody can see "how hard he works" but they make Punk do his in the corner and they don't even give him a chair. I'd be pissed too.
Not to mention giving him a shitty photographer.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Of all the thousands of fans he sees a week and millions of fans WWE has you really think he is going to stop for every single person. :no:
Ive actually heard Punk can be a huge douche. I remember one year some radio station had him and a few others come in for a pitching contest or something and he was an ass to thefans.

·
Registered
195 Posts
But you gotta give it to him, he's eating two chicken wings at the same time. That's twice as much as most people! What a motherfucking hard worker!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.